Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 incentive figure, your thoughts.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar

2017 incentive figure, your thoughts.

In recent years, the club has given us some great incentive figures. Dial Tone, Footloose, Iceburg, Cross Country, Dr. Mind bender and Pythona have been great additions to our collections. Now that the club is around for another 2 years, what would you like to see as your next incentive figure?

Although I think the latest Dr. Mind bender figure was great, I'd have to go with a missing ARAH figure as my pick. I'd love to see Crystal Ball as that figure. On the Joe side, I'd have to go Fast Draw.

i think crystal ball is a strong possibility, just given his association with raptor as far as want lists go among fans. i think Dojo might be a possibility, since no ninja force is in the FSS.

i was really hoping for grid iron and/or hard ball, so I'd be happy to see either of those.

Private First Class
    Crystal Ball would be my top pic and he's another great oddball figure like Pythona that I think would do well if executed as well as they did her and Cross Country.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I would like to see light foot there is even reissue possibility as they could do his night force look in FSS six.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Crystal Ball, please........

Private First Class bdwhite79@gmail.com's Avatar
    Crystal Ball...

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I'd love to see a 12 inch Bullet Man even if the arms were made the same plastic as the Sky Patrol vehicles.

Corporal
    I would like to see a BUDO v1 which could be reissued later in his v2 color scheme. I don't remember which sub group he was in but I remember the figure

I just got an auto renewal notice that I will be charged soon for next year's membership. I'd kind of like to know who I am being charged for before it goes through. Any chance we get an announcement on the character soon? Even if there aren't images to show yet, I'd just like to know who it is.

I would like a return to the Dial Tone, Footloose, Iceberg, Cross Country line. Pick an ARAH character that doesn't have a modern era figure in v1 deco, make a new head and another accessory. Crystal Ball, Budo, Fast Draw would all be logical choices. I would also love Recoil, Blizzard, or Hardball.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class giants5680@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Still don't understand the love for Crystal Ball... I hope you guys get him. But I don't get the fascination. Can someone tell me what is so special about this character?