View Poll Results: What 2017 con set would you most like to see done?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battle Force 2000 and/or Cobra La

16 41.03%
  • DEF/Headhunters

4 10.26%
  • Heavy Armor Attack

1 2.56%
  • Arctic, Jungle, Desert, or Sea Theme

5 12.82%
  • Ninja Force

4 10.26%
  • Star Brigade

7 17.95%
  • Sgt. Savage/Extreme

5 12.82%
  • Mega Marines/Monsters/Battle Corps

1 2.56%
  • Sonic/Super Sonic Fighters

1 2.56%
  • 80's/90's fill in the gaps (with a credible story)

5 12.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unofficial Poll: 2017 con set

Florida is also famous for its drug trade, so headhunters are likely.

Corporal
    No body cares for battelforce 2000. Check out eBay and they are being given away. It's like asking for the return of the Ford Tempo because it's no longer in production.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    The Renegades animated series did not make the list, so I'll choose the Sgt. Savage / Extreme choice.

They sell for the same as Tiger Force, Sky Patrol, DEF, Battle Corps etc. They also sell for more than the new sculpt era Plague and the neo Ninja and Eco Forces that keeps getting requested (namely BBQ and Deep Six) or already made. People want holes filled and to complete years in the Modern Era. Some want unproduced figures (rectifying the mistakes of the past) from the comics and Sunbow cartoon. Others want the foreign figures they never could get as kids, still others want the AT guys all done over in 1/18 scale. Nobody is right or wrong, It just shows there is a diverse group, that wants diverse updates. The Con Set is a way to get a block of these checked off in a theme and Battle Force 2000 as the Joe side works with 7 members.

I've found that BF2000 figures are quite expensive on ebay. Although I was surprised by the cost of Sky Patrol and Sky Commandos figures recently. There are very few being offered and even loose they are expensive. This is surprising because I remember SP and SC figures being all over the place when I was a kid. I passed on the original Sky Commandos at TRU, KB and Wallgreens because they were $6.99 (a tidy sum in 1990-91).