Thread: Dreadnok Choppers

Dreadnok Choppers

found this bike at CVS. not perfect, but good enough for display, and they had a pretty good selection of colors and a second model in addition to the chopper. just a little more striking than other options I've seen for a decent price. anyone know any cheap options? these were $6, which is more than I'd like, but thought this was a perfect Zarana bike.

Private First Class boostergold5@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by axonrey@gmail.com View Post

found this bike at CVS. not perfect, but good enough for display, and they had a pretty good selection of colors and a second model in addition to the chopper. just a little more striking than other options I've seen for a decent price. anyone know any cheap options? these were $6, which is more than I'd like, but thought this was a perfect Zarana bike.
    That looks great! $6 is not bad at all considering you get die cast and rubber wheels with lots of details. The bikes Hasbro gives with the figure packas are more than $6 and they are formless chunks of over-safety tested garbage. At Walmart they have Maisto brand bikes in 1:18 scale. They are around $5 and have better engine details than the one you have there. They have a rotating stock. Theres another company too, the people who bought the o-ring figures molds. They make Adventure People, I think its called, also at Walmart and their bikes are $5 diecast also. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by boostergold5@gmail.com View Post
    That looks great! $6 is not bad at all considering you get die cast and rubber wheels with lots of details. The bikes Hasbro gives with the figure packas are more than $6 and they are formless chunks of over-safety tested garbage. At Walmart they have Maisto brand bikes in 1:18 scale. They are around $5 and have better engine details than the one you have there. They have a rotating stock. Theres another company too, the people who bought the o-ring figures molds. They make Adventure People, I think its called, also at Walmart and their bikes are $5 diecast also. Good Luck!
    I know the ones you are talking about, GOLD5. There's a pickup dirt bike combo that's only $13, or $14 too! Arock1922 picked one up not long ago, and I must say when I saw it and he shot couple custom ideas at me, I saw serious potential.
    (All respects to Mr Carlin) Things you'll never hear a Joe say:
    Hand me that VAMP.
    Do what you want to the civilian, but leave me alone!

Looks great with Zarana on it.

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I wonder if they sell them online? Must check now! Very nice!