Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 GIJCC Membership Figure Shipping Update!

Wow, I am normally the end of the month mail delivery, to my surprise Pythona arrived today. Excited to give this to my niece

Definitely need Golobulus and the Cobra La Guard in FSS 5 to Complete the set.

I got one of mine yesterday and I am thrilled. The sculpt and most especially the paint job (at least on mine) are excellent. It's probably wishful thinking at this point but I wish the club could provide us with a Golobulous and Royal Guard before the end. Boss Flight could use the tools from their Vitruvian Hacks line (i.e. Medusa's tale).

Private First Class
    I'm right there with you Sean.

Still no Pythona for me today , and I know for certain that they have been hitting mailboxes in my immediate area.

I suppose I'll give it another day before contacting the club. Probably be August before I see one now.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Yea, I bought a vintage Mike Power shirt from a friend to put him in when I'm able to pick up mine. I'm thinking about giving him some khaki shorts too, the kind from the Australian Jungle Fighter. Would that work well? I'm colorblind and need input.

Private First Class
    Awesome Pythona figure!!!! Cobra LALALALALALALALALALA

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Yeah it's great just wish the club had included the hand copter. I don't even have one for my vintage Mike.

Keep hoping some talented artist with a 3D printer will come up with something suitable for the new Mike Power. ( Hint Hint )

Well now Rock, aren't you feeling silly? Forgot to get your review earlier. I suppose we'll discuss it a bit this weekend.

Private First Class NX01JB@GMAIL.COM's Avatar
    Got mine today, he looks great!