Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 GIJCC Membership Figure Shipping Update!

My Pythona figure arrived today

Got my Pythona today! Well done, club! Well done, indeed! She looks great!

got mine today figure looks awesome, hope we have more of cobra la in fss 5.0, intrigued by new line of figures coming out as they already showed figures in the 3 3/4 range so i doubt 2 in, hoping this week in last shipment of fss 4.0

I too have received a Mike Power with a broken right hand. I didn't even open the plastic bag.
    How do I get a replacement? Soooo bummed!

Other than that, the figure looks awesome.

Contact the club right away. Email should get the quickest response, but there is a number.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmsmith65@yahoo.com View Post
    got mine today figure looks awesome, hope we have more of cobra la in fss 5.0, intrigued by new line of figures coming out as they already showed figures in the 3 3/4 range so i doubt 2 in, hoping this week in last shipment of fss 4.0
    I hope so too. If they're not out by this coming weekend we aren't seeing dog squat till July I bet. They were a week late last shipment, so by all right we should have them no later than Mon IMHO.

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    I got both of my Pythonas today and I am in hog heaven. One of friend wants me to give him one. I told him to wait and see if they have any left over after Joecon. She looks great standing next to my Nemasis Immortal/ Enforcer. Now if we cam get a new Golobulus.

Private First Class

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Got my Pythona figure in the mailbox yesterday and couldn't be happier! She looks awesome and I love that her cloak looks like it did in the movie when she was running down the corridor. Her hairpiece is great and I love her hands and feet. Great job putting her together, as myself and countless others have been waiting for her in figure form since her movie debut in 87. Just wanted to express how happy I am with this figure and say THANK YOU to the Club for FINALLY getting us this figure, and an excellent job with the finished product. Now we just need Golobulus, Big Lob, the Royal Guard and some other Cobra La citizens to finish up the movie set...

Mine arrived yesterday! It's fantastic!

Love it!

(Seen here with vintage prop blade, not included, in case anyone wonders!)

Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Attachment 1529

Watch those mailboxes... both of the 2016 GIJCC Exclusive Membership action figures:
    12-inch Mike Power & 3 3/4-inch Pythona are shipping out to club members!