Thread: I Really Want the 2016 12" Set!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar

I Really Want the 2016 12" Set!

I really want this set. I've never gotten a Convention set before, and would really like one, not to mention the fact that this is the Aquanaut, my favorite figure that I've never owned.

I'd like to make arrangements with someone who's going for them to snag me one at the Convention I would be most grateful, and forever indebted to whoever gets me one.

If someone can reach out to me about snagging me one, we can discuss payment, and shipping etc.

Added Note: I will pay in full for the set, the cheapest shipping from wherever you are to where I am, plus a little something extra for the trouble.
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 06-01-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    These go to Eleven...

Private First Class
    I should be able to get you one. I will be getting in to the convention on Thursday. Might even be able to grab whatever the additional item is. I take paypal cash as a gift payment and should be able to ship it from Colorado to you. If not I can ship it when I'm back dome in NJ. PM me your address. Just want to know if you are in the U.S.

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Now it may be different because this is the last year, but the 12" con sets almost never sellout at the con. They always have extras for sale in the club store, last years set is still available. But I understand not wanting to chance missing out.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I'm a big worrier, so I want to make sure I don't miss it. I've never gotten a set before (Not even from the convention I went to), this is my favorite figure, and there are TWO deep sea diver suits! How Cool! Also that stuff about this con being the last one.
    These go to Eleven...