Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted! Man of Asia uniform set, and complete Foreign Adventurer!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I think the Aussie does have Blue eyes, but that will distinguish him from "Authentic" figures. (You had to email 3rd Son and ask about it)
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Private First Class
    Yes, he has the blue eye. The head is a bit different from the Club foreign heads, it's strange they seem to be a tad-bit bigger. I'm using he as Dr Isaiah Tophe aks Doctor Isotope. I would post photos but it seems to be different on where the photos come from to post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sf49ersphan@aol.com View Post
    Does the Aussie have blue eyes?? I thought he was brown eyed, if it is, it will be close to the club figure but eye color will be different. Still a good idea. May have to go that route myself.

I don't even see this for sale at 3rd son. They have the Comrade of Action and the Urban Adventurer but I do not see the Foreign Adventurer on their site.

Private First Class

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    I think the Aussie does have Blue eyes, but that will distinguish him from "Authentic" figures. (You had to email 3rd Son and ask about it)

Where'd you get that Lab-coat man?
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Private First Class
    Project-ARE before they closed shop.
    Where'd you get that Lab-coat man?

Just posted my Custom, take a look: http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/show...ign-Adventurer

But you're not helping.

Just posted my Custom, take a look: http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/show...ign-Adventurer
    Very Nice, I may go this route myself, but i have the accessory kit, just need the figure. Mine is currently on a Cots Figure with a Vince flocked head, but the eyes are brown instead of blue and it's bugging me.

Private First Class
    Great job, love it.

Private First Class
    Let's see it...

Quote Originally Posted by sf49ersphan@aol.com View Post
    Very Nice, I may go this route myself, but i have the accessory kit, just need the figure. Mine is currently on a Cots Figure with a Vince flocked head, but the eyes are brown instead of blue and it's bugging me.

Have never posted pics before, so not sure I'm doing this right, but here goes:

My Foreign Adventurer:

Name:  Foriegn Adventurer.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  36.1 KB

Uses a Cots body and head, thus Kung Fu grip and Brown eyes.

My Cots Astronaut, suitable until the club gives us one, Non talking of course:
    Name:  Cots Astronaut.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  40.3 KB

And perhaps my favorite, My Scottish adventurer. Club Arctic Adventurer with KFG Cots hands and Cots outfit. Still waiting for them to get a Black Beret with and AT patch in stock.:

Name:  Scottish Adventurer.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  36.8 KB
    Last edited by sf49ersphan@aol.com; 08-22-2016 at 03:47 PM.