Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted! Man of Asia uniform set, and complete Foreign Adventurer!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar

Exclamation Wanted! Man of Asia uniform set!

I have the Man of Asia figure, but I do not have the uniform set for him, if someone is willing to part with it for a reasonable price, please get in touch.

I also would like the Foreign Adventurer, figure and uniform. I would like him to complete my team. Again, if anyone is willing to part with theirs (or one of theirs) for a reasonable price, please get in touch.

Please contact the people you know as well, if at all possible, I'd like to find these last additions as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 06-05-2016 at 02:41 PM.
    These go to Eleven...

Private First Class
    Are you keeping your eye out on eBay too, I've seen quite a few on there for good pricing. I'll let you know if I come across anything.

Yea, I'm on eBay constantly, trying to find the missing Adventurers and gear.
    These go to Eleven...

Private First Class
    Don't forget to check Cotswold Collectibles and 3rd Son Books

I've Checked Cotswold, but not 3rd Son.

This is my 700th Post!!!!
    These go to Eleven...

I've got everything to make my own Foreign Adventurer, now just for the Man of Asia Uniform set...
    These go to Eleven...

Where did you find the figure? i have the accessory set but missed out on the figure would love to find one, but not have to resort to evil bay.

I picked up a Timeless Australian Jungle Fighter for cheap, and I'm going to flock him in black. I've got the black jumpsuit from the "Foreign Pilot" figure, and a brown shoulder holster from a "Fix-Me-Up" kit.

There was one on evil-bay, but he was asking way too much for me. 3rd Son was asking the same, but his didn't have the accessory set.
    These go to Eleven...

Private First Class
    Congrats on your find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    I've got everything to make my own Foreign Adventurer, now just for the Man of Asia Uniform set...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    I picked up a Timeless Australian Jungle Fighter for cheap, and I'm going to flock him in black. I've got the black jumpsuit from the "Foreign Pilot" figure, and a brown shoulder holster from a "Fix-Me-Up" kit.

There was one on evil-bay, but he was asking way too much for me. 3rd Son was asking the same, but his didn't have the accessory set.
    Does the Aussie have blue eyes?? I thought he was brown eyed, if it is, it will be close to the club figure but eye color will be different. Still a good idea. May have to go that route myself.

I don't even see this for sale at 3rd son. They have the Comrade of Action and the Urban Adventurer but I do not see the Foreign Adventurer on their site.
    Last edited by sf49ersphan@aol.com; 06-06-2016 at 09:58 PM.