Thread: Joe Con souvenir prices?

Joe Con souvenir prices?

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone remembers the price breakdown from last year for the 3 3/4 exclusives

tigerhawk
    tigershark with pilot
    tigerjeep with bazooka
    paratrooper
    3 pack
    2 pack

Private First Class cb72572@yahoo.com's Avatar
    3 pack 86
    2 pack 72
    Tiger hawk 168
    Tiger shark 83
    Tiger jeep 83
    Para trooper 34

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by cb72572@yahoo.com View Post
    3 pack 86
    2 pack 72
    Tiger hawk 168
    Tiger shark 83
    Tiger jeep 83
    Para trooper 34
    Wow, I forgot what a mark-up I paid on ebay:
    Tigershark with Felino - $99
    Tiger Sting with Bazooka - $145
    Helicopter Crew - $244 (ouch)
    Annihilators $99
    I can't bring myself to pay $125-150 for the Iron Anvil Officer.
    What's interesting is that prices haven't really risen that much on the 2014 and 2015 souvenirs (unlike 2011-13).

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    What's interesting is that prices haven't really risen that much on the 2014 and 2015 souvenirs (unlike 2011-13).
    That's because only a small number of collectors truly wanted Zombie/Eco Force or Tiger Force. That is why when the 13th FSS figure shows up and it is TF Jinx it won't get me excited to give it to my niece. If it were Shooter, well than I could tell her how I really, really wanted a Shooter figure when I was younger. The only Original Joe not made in the comics, how initially it was drawn as a bearded guy, the reference to Jim Shooter, and how it got retconned into Sgt Jody Craig by DDP. Or Munitia, or Mistress Amanda, or Mara they all have a cool I wish I had them as a kid story. TF Jinx- not so much... On the bright side At least there will be a Pythona.

Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    That's because only a small number of collectors truly wanted Zombie/Eco Force or Tiger Force.
    I agree, the 1990-93 era has a smaller fan base (count me among them!), but I also think that many fans probably gave up after seeing the 2011-13 items skyrocket in price. I guess I'll have to take the plunge right after the Con this year just in case the 2016 souvenirs are as popular as PP, Oktober Guard and NF (I love the 1990-91 line-up, but I doubt it).
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 05-29-2016 at 11:18 AM.