Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speculation on 2016 Con Souvenirs

I think a treasurer chest.

Private First Class
    12 inch add on was an additional treasure chest. Nothing spectacular honestly for a $350.00 set. The con exclusives and set is are absolutely awesome. ATM the carded Pythonas are gone more still at the club home base. Hydra is "Sold OUT" everything else is still available as of noon today but going fast.

Sergeant
    Am I the only one who's a little unimpressed? The Hydra is a straight repaint of two different ROC and POC vehicles and, meh, a chromed firebat? The glider figures could have been cool if they'd included the big, fiberglass gliders we had as kids but, alas, they're just backpack gliders. The best thing I've seen so long is the Sky Patrol and Cobra Air Force branded jetpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    The best thing I've seen so long is the Sky Patrol and Cobra Air Force branded jetpacks.

The jet packs were the only thing I wasn't impressed enough to buy

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    The jet packs were the only thing I wasn't impressed enough to buy
    Buy me some. I'll take yours for face.

I bought through someone going to the Con. I'm a Homefront hero guy.

Private First Class
    I was told by the gentleman who went to the con for me that Hasbro renewed the contract with the Joe club till 2018 about 2 weeks ago, and the next con will be at Disney World. Anyone confirm that?

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by viceroyhaako@hotmail.com View Post
    I was told by the gentleman who went to the con for me that Hasbro renewed the contract with the Joe club till 2018 about 2 weeks ago, and the next con will be at Disney World. Anyone confirm that?
    It's true on both counts