Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Best of Fun Pub.

There is no possible way I can choose a "favorite" figure. A few really do stand out to me either as exceptional figures or a great piece of nostalgia in figure form. Characters such as Raptor, Big Boa, Crystal Ball, Pythona and Big Lob are up there. Treadmark was a pure nostalgia hit for me. Giving us fans figures we loved, even if it meant creatively bending a few rules of trademark concerns, such as Jonas "##########" Jeffries, or even the new "Inspired by Mr. C" Sergeant Smasher. Metalhead, General Mayhem, Voltar, Iron Anvils, Annihilators, and many more. I will sure miss the figures arriving every month, the discussion and guessing what's next. It's a been a great ride. Thank you, FunPub for EVERYTHING you have done.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I have only been with the club for 3 years but must say pythona, mutt and Junkyard from the con set, raptor and Daina from fss and heartwrencher are my favs. my wife also got me widescope and bombstrike for my birthday and I think they are amazing figures

I have lots of great Club figures I could mention here and they made some good ones that I didn’t collect.
    I think Footloose and Cross Country were my favorite membership figures. The NF remake figures from FSS 3 were great too. I was happy to get some childhood characters in classic colors like Repeater and Muskrat. Salvo was awesome and I’m glad we got almost all of the Ninja Force team. (Hopefully Banzai is on the way to remove the almost!)
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Favorite membership figure: Footloose
    Favorite con set: OG vs IG
    Favorite FSS figure: Repeater