PDA

View Full Version : 2016 GIJoeCon Registration is LIVE!

funpubincadmin
03-03-2016, 02:25 PM
http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1439&d=1444332616

Our 2016 GIJoeCon Registration is now LIVE for the exciting show on
June 16th through June 19th in Loveland, Colorado.

Visit the official convention website: http://GIJoeCon.com!

j_yoders@hotmail.com
03-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Have fun, guys, I'm sitting out this year.

kelty11@verizon.net
03-03-2016, 03:11 PM
AWESOME!! Way to go on the great timing and effortless process. Just registered for the non-attending set. As I've said in several other threads - I can't wait to see the souvenirs.

rjhiii@sover.net
03-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Signed up for the Homefront package, still wish the exclusives (souvenirs) were offered as add ons like the hats and shirts. Even if it is a preorder (there is plenty of lead time between now and this year's con to add to the run).The Club can also still make it special for attendees by allowing them multiple purchases of the items and at a lower price as an incentive... Just my thoughts as I get ready to scour EvilBay and Facebook for deals on the exclusives

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
03-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Holy crap that was quick? How long will homefront sets be up for sale before registration is turned off?

jenaeakle@msn.com
03-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Hi. Attempting to register for the "HomeFront Heroes", but that doesn't seem to be an option? I'm a first-year member, what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

giants5680@yahoo.com
03-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Hi. Attempting to register for the "HomeFront Heroes", but that doesn't seem to be an option? I'm a first-year member, what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

At the beginning of the registration it asks if you are attending click "No" and go through the process. It will then bring up the tab to choose Homefront Heroes.

kristoffer.jackson@gmail.com
03-03-2016, 09:27 PM
So first time doing this, I purchased the GG American Hero Package and I want my 7 and 3 year old to be able to come with me to the events what package do I need to purchase for my 7 year old? From what I understand the 3 year old is free.

giants5680@yahoo.com
03-03-2016, 10:45 PM
So first time doing this, I purchased the GG American Hero Package and I want my 7 and 3 year old to be able to come with me to the events what package do I need to purchase for my 7 year old? From what I understand the 3 year old is free.

Great question, 1st timer as well. I assume you need to add the 7 year old as an aide corresponding with you're selected attendee package. The missus said she didn't want to go, thinking I wouldn't, now a $1000 in she changed her mind. Does anyone have any info on how/if we can add after registering? I see it says there's a fee to edit registration, but wouldn't think it would be hard to add attendees. The more the merrier! Right?....

jenaeakle@msn.com
03-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Thanks, greatly appreciate the assistance! Am very excited to see the final product, I only wish I could attend this year.

scdenny74@hotmail.com
03-07-2016, 05:49 PM
I don't buy a product unless I see a product. now it's sold out- so not getting the set this year...good job club.

rcmejia@gmail.com
03-07-2016, 05:51 PM
No offense guys please don't take it persona but this is not their best set in a long time.

scdenny74@hotmail.com
03-07-2016, 06:00 PM
agreed, that's why I was on the fence and waiting to see them all together...it's ok my wife is happy Im saving $$$$ this year

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
03-07-2016, 11:52 PM
I don't buy a product unless I see a product. now it's sold out- so not getting the set this year...good job club.

Sold out?! Did I miss an announcement or something?

boostergold5@gmail.com
03-08-2016, 03:01 AM
Sold out?! Did I miss an announcement or something?

The RAH non attending set sold out after one day just like last year. Dont worry, Im sure theyll put them back on the site in July.. AFTER we've bought for a ridiculous markup on ebay. Just like last year..