PDA

View Full Version : 2015 12" Air Security Figure with Uniform and Accessories

funpubincadmin
08-26-2015, 05:48 PM
THIS ITEM IS LIMITED TO 1 PER MEMBERSHIP.

Figure comes not dressed with loose uniform and accessories.

In the tradition of the Backyard Patrol accessory sets from the 70s, this vintage-styled reproduction 12" figure is a VERY short run "boutique" item put together by a GIJCC designer and features hard hands, standard 60s head sculpt, air force dress jacket and pants, tall black boots, 45 pistol with white holster and belt with shoulder strap, ALL NEW white ascot, and ALL NEW blue Air Security helmet. This is a great entry level figure for new collectors and older kids alike. Even long-time collectors will get a kick out of the old/new feel of this piece. Quantities are VERY limited.

hojecki@optonline.net
08-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Awesome looking figure, I've already got mine ordered! It is really great to see the Club continue to support 12" collectors. I'm sure we're more of a "niche" market for them at this point, but I still love to see the Club do what they do.

Now, I'm eagerly awaiting the 2 remaining "Lost Talkers" as well as the new Mike Power figure.

Regards,
Bill

sf49ersphan@aol.com
08-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Cool, I usually stick to AT themed Stuff, but I like the looks of this one. I've ordered it. Agree with HoJoJoe, great to see the club offering these surprise 12" figures from time to time. Keep them coming. :)

arlrdr@cox.net
08-28-2015, 04:23 AM
I like these figures, but my only problem is the fact that they just randomly throw them out. I ordered one anyway, but you think we can get SOME notice? I missed a few figures last year cause they were just thrown out at random times.

nfattore@wideopenwest.com
08-30-2015, 12:14 PM
That looks really awesome!

sf49ersphan@aol.com
08-30-2015, 02:32 PM
I like these figures, but my only problem is the fact that they just randomly throw them out. I ordered one anyway, but you think we can get SOME notice? I missed a few figures last year cause they were just thrown out at random times.

I concur. An email sent to those of us who have the 12" figure as our club free figure every year seems like a no brainer.

Fortunately I check the club site almost daily, which is perhaps what they want.

hojecki@optonline.net
08-31-2015, 07:34 AM
Fortunately I check the club site almost daily, which is perhaps what they want.

Of course that's what they want. The more you browse any online retailer, the more likely you are to buy. I don't think that is the Club's sole motivation, but I'm sure it does enter into the thinking. It is a business, after all. That being said...

Mine arrived over the weekend and it is spectacular. A great job and looking forward to adding the final 2 Lost Talkers. My Marine and Soldier would like the rest of the gang to pop on in!

Regards
Bill

sf49ersphan@aol.com
08-31-2015, 12:51 PM
Just received mine as well, Excellent figure and outfit. Does anyone know if an M1 Garand Rifle would be appropriate with this figure? I'm thinking it would look nice with one even if it isn't accurate.

hojecki@optonline.net
09-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Just received mine as well, Excellent figure and outfit. Does anyone know if an M1 Garand Rifle would be appropriate with this figure? I'm thinking it would look nice with one even if it isn't accurate.

I say go for it. If it looks sharp and you like it, that's cool. I agree, it would be a great accent to a great set.

Bill

funpubincadmin
09-23-2015, 09:02 PM
Please note that the Air Security 12" figure is SOLD OUT but the club store still has a limited supply of the uniform and accessories while supplies last.

jokerjase25@gmail.com
11-02-2015, 02:31 AM
Love the figure glad I grabbed one when it was first released. Hope to see more pieces like this from the club. Already picked up the 2 Lost Talker figures too....which also turned out great.