PDA

View Full Version : 2015 GIJCC: Cobra Wave Crusher with Cobra Sub Viper!

Commander_Lane
07-30-2015, 01:30 PM

The stealthy COBRA WAVE CRUSHER vehicle can stay submerged for long periods of time waiting for its target, then unleash a ferocious barrage of torpedoes to destroy them. This modern era vehicle features: opening canopy, sliding levers to elevate wing cannons, removable engine cover, pivoting rudders and two removable torpedoes.

COBRA SUB VIPERS have advanced training in undersea warfare and are highly skilled in piloting these one-man attack submarines. They pursue and assault enemy surface ships or disperse minefields to deny ocean areas of operation. This modern era 3 3/4-inch action figure includes: Cobra logo stand, removable helmet, assault rifle, knife, two mines and swim fins.

The 2015 G.I. Joe Club Exclusive COBRA WAVE CRUSHER with COBRA SUB VIPER (1 pc) $49.00 is available now from the club store... Click Here (http://www.gijoeclub.com/shop)!

cdtweasel@aol.com
07-30-2015, 02:01 PM
I am pretty excited for this and the crossover exclusives. Just wish it didnt show up at a time when I already spent my budget towards the FSS signup, SDCC exclusives, and all the 50th retail product that is now hitting. Hopefully they will still be available when my budget has recovered.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-30-2015, 05:56 PM
I'm honestly kind of glad they all came out together. Now I can get it over with in fell swoop and just live a little leaner for the next few weeks. Plus, I don't have to keep coming back to the club to check every day if something has gone live like if they'd dribbled everything out.

funpubincadmin
07-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Please keep this thread on topic with comments about the product and not purchase timing, etc.

firebaseryan@comcast.net
07-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Definitely looking forward to picking this set up. Looks great

kelty11@verizon.net
07-31-2015, 11:19 AM
Really Cool. Just picked up the Wave Crusher and Marissa Faireborne. A little pricey, but I couldn't pass up Flint and Lady Jaye's daughter.

science_mrk@yahoo.com
08-02-2015, 07:08 PM
I agree with you all in terms of timing but..I just celebrated a birthday and the gift from my in-laws just paid for the two crossover sets, sub viper set and Doctor isotope with uniform. Happy birthday to me!!!

dougwatkins@gmail.com
08-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Are there any actual pictures of it or just the photoshopped one?

funpubincadmin
08-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Are there any actual pictures of it or just the photoshopped one?

The image at the top of the thread is the actual product available now from the club store.

kelty11@verizon.net
08-11-2015, 12:29 PM
I received my set yesterday and it it fantastic. I love the shade of blue used - it is like a sea blue cobra blue. The Sub Viper is great as well as it is an interesting used of some of the 2008 Barbecue parts.

Great Job GIJCC. Between this and the 2015 convention vehicles the club is on a roll this year. Can't wait for what's next.

I would suggest doing two figure/ small vehicle sets per year.

rew97@live.com
08-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Can someone post a pic of what Sub Viper looks like without his helmet?

mmullin2@chw.edu
08-12-2015, 05:27 PM
I really like this set. I am planning on ordering it next payday. I am even tempted to order 2!!!!!!!!!

funpubincadmin
08-13-2015, 11:40 AM
Additional images with different angles and the exclusive figure sans helmet can be found on our official GIJCC Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/GIJoeCollectorsClub/posts/10153542849887679

mmullin2@chw.edu
08-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Just received my Cobra wave crusher and sub viper in the mail today. All I can say is this is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!Will use it with other Cobra subs. I really like the blue coloring on this piece, and the figure is outstanding.