PDA

View Full Version : Wish List for FSS 5.0

kelty11@verizon.net
07-07-2015, 03:05 PM
I know its a little early but I'd like to start off a wish list for FSS 5.0.
1. Fast Draw
2. Blizzard or TF Blizzard (as long we get them both sometime)
3. Crystal Ball
4. Payload
5. Countdown
6. Stalker ('89 with Kayak)
7. Hydro Viper
8. Toxo Viper ('88)
9. TARGAT
10. Scoop
11. Rock N Roll ('89)
12. Laser Viper
13. Undertow (Classic Colors)
14. Rampart
15. Incinerator
16. Dojo
17. Bullet Proof
18. Dr. Mindbender ('93)

I know I listed 18 figures, but I wanted to propose all of my top figures. Any other thoughts about this?

rjhiii@sover.net
07-07-2015, 03:50 PM
1. Shooter (MARVEL)
2. Sneak Peak
3. Light Foot
4. Raptor
5. Crystal Ball
6. Stalker v2 (1989)
7. Rock N Roll v2 (1989)
9. Man of Evil
10. Lost Adventurer
11. Glenda (real Glenda with a unique head) (ARGEN7)
12. Lt. Dolphin (Action Force)
13. Blizzard
14. Alice (Skystriker Mechanic SUNBOW)
15. Fast Draw
16. Gung Ho Marine Dress Blues
17. Backstop
18. Hardball
19. General Flagg Jr. (MARVEL)

rew97@live.com
07-07-2015, 05:12 PM
I just hope we get a vintage deco Darklon, Gen. Flagg, Shooter and Sparks and also Raptor.

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
07-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Crystal Ball
Raptor
Sneak Peek v1
Falcon v1
Salvo
Cpt Gridiron
Ambush
Tan Clutch
Scoop

adamjsmith75@yahoo.com
07-07-2015, 08:24 PM
General Flagg
Crystal Ball
Raptor
Fast Draw
Hardball
Scoop
Sparks
Lightfoot
Hydro-Viper

dgarlit@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 07:12 AM
T.A.R.G.A.T.
Female Strato-Viper (from the ARAH episode episode “In the Presence of Mine Enemies”)
Astro-Viper
Downtown
Payload
Gung-ho - Dress Blues uniform
Ambush
Rampart
Nullifier
Secto-Viper

rjhiii@sover.net
07-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Female Strato-Viper (from the ARAH episode episode “In the Presence of Mine Enemies”)

The name you are looking for is RAVEN

kelty11@verizon.net
07-08-2015, 07:55 AM
I will add 5 more to my list - all from Sunbow
1. Raven (Female Strato Viper)
2. Col. Sharp
3. Sparks
4. Mara (mermaid)
5. That crazy scientist from There's No Place Like Springfield (forgot his name)

jtfowler78@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 12:32 PM
The older Mercer with his beard and metal arm
Dojo
Backblast
Dr. LInk Talbot

Also would like to see new versions of fan favorites.

morgardee@hotmail.com
07-08-2015, 06:47 PM
I'd like to see them add to previous convention sets. More Python Patrol, Tiger Force and Night Force figures. I'm not saying all 12 (or 13) figures need to be just those sub groups. Just keeping adding them to the mix.
I'd love to see a Big Boa (or Kangor) released as Python Patrol.
They club should do something with the Helix body. That was a great figure and hasn't been reused that I'm aware of.
Main roster figures:
Raptor
Ambush (you've already got the head)
Crystal Ball
Head Hunters.

giants5680@yahoo.com
07-09-2015, 04:44 AM
I will add 5 more to my list - all from Sunbow
1. Raven (Female Strato Viper)
2. Col. Sharp
3. Sparks
4. Mara (mermaid)
5. That crazy scientist from There's No Place Like Springfield (forgot his name)

Couldn't have said it better myself, I would put Mara #1. I cant believe they haven't already done a figure with her after all these years.

5. Scientist is "Dr. Mullaney"

NS550@aol.com
07-09-2015, 07:39 AM
You are the first one i've seen to recommend the Marine Dress Blues version of Gung-ho. I never had the original but always loved it. Better than putting him in an FSS I would love to see a 2-pack of him and leatherneck in their Formals.

rjhiii@sover.net
07-09-2015, 08:09 AM
Actually I would love an entire con set of figures in their formals
Gen Flagg
Hawk
Duke
Scarlet
Gung-Ho
Leatherneck
Ace
SlipStream
Col. Sharpe
Shiwreck
Torpedo
Wetsuit
Cutter
Stalker
Beachhead and
Shooter

If not slipped one or two slipped in every FSS starting with 5.0 Gung Ho...

giants5680@yahoo.com
07-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Cobra Commander
Destro
Snake Eyes

All from the GI Joe #55 "Unmaskings" comic

kelty11@verizon.net
07-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself, I would put Mara #1. I cant believe they haven't already done a figure with her after all these years.

5. Scientist is "Dr. Mullaney"

Maybe the Club could do a Sunbow 7 pack with the characters on my list plus a half-melted Synthoid and Hector Ramirez.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
07-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Actually I would love an entire con set of figures in their formals
Gen Flagg
Hawk
Duke
Scarlet
Gung-Ho
Leatherneck
Ace
SlipStream
Col. Sharpe
Shiwreck
Torpedo
Wetsuit
Cutter
Stalker
Beachhead and
Shooter

If not slipped one or two slipped in every FSS starting with 5.0 Gung Ho...

These might work in a con set since there is usually troop builders there, but not slipping them into every FSS. Two army guys in their dress uniforms would be the exact same figure, just different heads. I don't think most people would like buying the same figure over again every year in the FSS.
My opinion here (and that's all this is) is to make a special 5 or 6 pack of figures in the dress uniforms. Hawk, Torpedo, Ace, and Gung Ho representing the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines plus Scarlet and Stalker. The General Mayhem Jacket in green, blue, and white should work for Army, Air Force, and Navy respectively, but a new secondary jacket is probably needed to do the Marines right. If they are done with removable headgear you basically have army builder figures. Those that want to can buy as many sets as they want, swap heads with other Joes, and make any figure they want in their dress uniform. I suppose you could include Cutter too, but he is the only Coast Guard member I can think of, so it might not be worth it.

rjhiii@sover.net
07-09-2015, 08:09 PM
... removable headgear you basically have army builder figures. Those that want to can buy as many sets as they want, swap heads with other Joes, and make any figure they want in their dress uniform. I suppose you could include Cutter too, but he is the only Coast Guard member I can think of, so it might not be worth it.

That would work for me. Cutter being the only one is exactly why he should be included. Well and the club's Ice Storm from the Zombie set changed names and is listed as CG and Navy.

kentacular@gmail.com
07-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Salvo - Been wanting this guy for a LONG time. That custom that came out a couple of years ago at the NJCC was awesome
Ambush - He wasn't my favorite, but I always thought he was a well-done figure.
Incinerator - I always liked the concept of this cobra flamethrower
Cutter
Stalker ('89)
Any Sky Patrol Figures

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
07-10-2015, 02:43 PM
I'll just pick from the lists already posted.
2. Sneak Peak
3. Light Foot
4. Raptor
5. Crystal Ball
6. Stalker v2 (1989)
7. Rock N Roll v2 (1989)
7. Hydro Viper
8. Toxo Viper ('88)
9. TARGAT
15. Fast Draw
16. Gung Ho Marine Dress Blues
17. Backstop
18. Hardball
19. General Flagg Jr. (MARVEL)

gi_eddo@yahoo.com
07-10-2015, 04:09 PM
I can only think of a few off hand that I really want:
Bat 2 (new head and arms)

Sparks (Cartoon Accurate)

Spirit (European version-with new head sculpt)

Foreign Eco Warriors--
Biologico
Biomassa
Biosfera

mr.mortenson@hotmail.com
07-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Beachhead - tiger force 1255
Not sure if that photo attached but the same as the TF Beachhead as seen in the late GI Joe Battleground app.

marcusjd@bellsouth.net
07-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Shooter (Marvel #1)
Cobra Comm Trooper (Marvel #1)
Dr Venom
The Generals from the battle of the PIT
Soft Master
Wade Collins (red suit)
...these are just some comic characters off the top of my head.
Stretcher
...because there is always a need for a Medic.

axonrey@gmail.com
07-11-2015, 09:23 AM
I'd love an upgraded Scarlett, but that would require new tooling... and some Battle Corps inspired characters- Colonel Courage chief among them, Major Bludd from that line, too.

rjhiii@sover.net
07-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Unfortunately the Club made Dr. Venom so they probably will not be remaking him. ***** he is a $200 plus figure now...

rew97@live.com
07-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Unfortunately the Club made Dr. Venom so they probably will not be remaking him. ***** he is a $200 plus figure now...

The club could always do another Dr. Venom with an updated head, the already released version looks like a younger version of the character.

okronla@aol.com
07-12-2015, 07:57 PM
How about a complete set of new figures with new identities and no re-paints. Perhaps use some of the above mentioned entities that have never had figures made to start. Just something new and exciting and worth the money.

arock1922@yahoo.com
07-12-2015, 08:33 PM
There certainly are 13 characters from the comics that could be done. Perhaps with some backing from Mark Weber and Derryl DePriest, enough new tooling could be made that would benefit both Hasbro and the Club to create never before released new characters like: White Clown
General Crowther
El Jefe
CIA Agent Anderson
Cullen Esterhazy
Mangler

Just to name a few.

williamson508@gmail.com
07-12-2015, 10:32 PM
[Ambush
Night Force Shockwave
lightfoot
Fastdraw
Hydro viper
Salvo
Laser viper
Recoil
Rampart
Windchill
Worms
Decimator

giants5680@yahoo.com
07-13-2015, 03:35 AM
How about a complete set of new figures with new identities and no re-paints. Perhaps use some of the above mentioned entities that have never had figures made to start. Just something new and exciting and worth the money.

I like it!!! Maybe some new blood is just what this line needs.

I do like the idea of a fan vote. But it doesn't make much sense if they keep making and using the same figures over and over again. I mean how many Shipwrecks do we really need?

And when it comes to Tiger Force...
Stop......Just Stop

giants5680@yahoo.com
07-13-2015, 04:15 AM
Maybe the Club could do a Sunbow 7 pack with the characters on my list plus a half-melted Synthoid and Hector Ramirez.

That could really setup a nice con set or ongoing release for the FSS

wyvern350@comcast.net
07-13-2015, 08:00 AM
I'd like to see a nod to the "history" of GI Joe.

GI Joe (Military, not the suit and tie we got awhile back)
GI Jane
Sergeant Savage (revisionist history is still history, and I'm sure DC won't license out Sgt Rock.)
General Flagg (The original Joe CO, not the son)

kabangatang@yahoo.com
07-13-2015, 06:14 PM
I think its time for Ambush. I would be cool if they gave him a little tent or a lean too. That Zartan with the Mohawk would be pretty awesome too!

gi_eddo@yahoo.com
07-28-2015, 09:09 AM
I was looking at some of my FSS figures just now, along with my Tiger force set, and it made me think of characters that would look good with the tiger force treatment. I think I'd really like a TF version of Bombstrike. It would give the club an opportunity to reuse the head tooling, while also adding to the TF ranks. Some yellow tiger pants would look cool on her.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Cold Slither Dreadnoks

ATBotts78@gmail.com
07-29-2015, 04:23 AM
Here are My Top 25:

1. Mad Monk
2. Battle Force 2000 Blocker
3. Battle Force 2000 Dodger
4. Battle Force 2000 Maverick
5. Battle Force 2000 Knockdown
6. Battle Force 2000 Avalanche
7. Battle Force 2000 Blaster
8. Snake-Eyes (Vietnam "Classified" Unmasked w/ Booney Hat and Sunglasses)
9. Wade Collins (Vietnam Version)
10. Tommy Arashikage (Vietnam Version)
11. Ramone Escobedo (Vietnam Version)
12. Dick Saperstein (Vietnam Version)
13. Major Barrage
14. Kamakura (DDP Comic Version with a black balaclava and a hood like Storm Shadow v.2)
15. T'Gin-Zu
16. Dojo
17. Rock n Roll (version 2 baseball cap)
18. Gung- Ho (Marine Dress Blues V.2)
19. Krake
20. Steel Brigade - Rook
21. Steel Brigade - Red Zone
22. Steel Brigade - Checkpoint
23. Dart
24. Fast Draw
25. Hard Ball

kelty11@verizon.net
07-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Cold Slither Dreadnoks

I would love a Cold Slither Set because of the opportunity to re-issue Zarana and get a punk rocker Zartan. Also, how about a Joe rock band set with Jem from Jem and Holograms?

ATBotts78@gmail.com
07-29-2015, 01:37 PM

Such as Battle Force 2000?
Such as the All the candidates from the "Who Will Be the Next Cobra Commander IDW comic story arc? (Namely Vikrim Khallikan, Oda Satori, Dr. Vargas, Krake, Tomax (suit and tie)and Major Bludd, (no helmet - Nick Fury Look Alike)

ATBotts78@gmail.com
07-29-2015, 01:45 PM
There certainly are 13 characters from the comics that could be done. Perhaps with some backing from Mark Weber and Derryl DePriest, enough new tooling could be made that would benefit both Hasbro and the Club to create never before released new characters like: White Clown
General Crowther
El Jefe
CIA Agent Anderson
Cullen Esterhazy
Mangler

Just to name a few.

Such as:
Krake
Michael Monk
Vikrim Khallikan
Dr.Vargas
Oda Satori
Brian Hassel
Ripcord (Original Marvel Run)
Adele Burkhart
How about the Jugglers?!?! Everyone wants more GI Jane and Joe Colton, but their nemesis Jugglers never get the nod.
Shawn Collins (and I don't mean Kamakura)
Wade Collins (from his old Vietnam Mission with Snake Eyes and Stalker and Storm Shadow)
Ramone Escobedo & Dick Saperstein (the other two guys who died on that Vietnam Mission)

jmsberetta@aol.com
07-29-2015, 08:47 PM
I would like to see these:
scoop
Capt. gridiron
dress blue gung-ho
Ambush
back blast
rock-n-roll
Medal head v2
range viper
bat v2
sgt. slaughter v3
European ver. of spirit
European version of mutt

special 13th
one of the characters that we never got in the original line

kristoffer.jackson@gmail.com
08-05-2015, 02:34 PM
I think a Mortal Kombat update of the Hasbro line would be awesome: Sub Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Barakka etc. That would be 12 amazing figures.

jimsnow70@aol.com
08-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Tundra Stalker
Rock N Roll v2
Battle Corps Roadblock
Ambush
Rampart
Krake
Action Force Spirit
Raptor
Crystal Ball
LRRP Snake Eyes
LRRP Storm Shadow
LRRP Stalker

Bonus Figure: Dress Blues Gung-Ho

kelty11@verizon.net
08-06-2015, 08:39 AM
I think a Mortal Kombat update of the Hasbro line would be awesome: Sub Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Barakka etc. That would be 12 amazing figures.

Unfortunately, I don't think Hasbro has the license to that line any longer.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
08-06-2015, 08:49 AM
I don't know about Hasbro, but Fun Publications only has the rights to GI Joe and Transformers characters, not all Hasbro properties. When people kept requesting MASK figures the Club stated they couldn't do them. If this is a wish list, I guess you can wish for whatever you want, but we should try to stick to discussing GI Joe characters since that is what can actually get made.

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
08-10-2015, 07:16 AM
I don't know about Hasbro, but Fun Publications only has the rights to GI Joe and Transformers characters, not all Hasbro properties. When people kept requesting MASK figures the Club stated they couldn't do them. If this is a wish list, I guess you can wish for whatever you want, but we should try to stick to discussing GI Joe characters since that is what can actually get made.

True, I think people are just excited about the possibilities of a new movie featuring some MASK aspects in it and then could be why people have it on their wish list and possible why hasbro updated their holdings to stockholders

mcmlxix.iii.xiii@gmail.com
08-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Here is my wish list
1. Mike Powers
2. Rock N Roll v2
3. Quinn Arctic Outfit
4. Over Kill
5. Raptor
6. Crystal Ball
7. Soft Master
8. Cutter
9. Payload
10. Gung Ho Dress Blues

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
08-13-2015, 08:27 PM
I would like to see
Gen Flagg
Gen Austin
Sparks
Shooter
Soft master
Sean Collins throwdown
Wet suit seal outfit
Major bludd
Raptor
Raven strato pilot
Wade Collins guardsman
Female cobra soldier

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
08-16-2015, 03:23 PM
Does the club have the ability to request a re release on a figure from prior conventions or club figures?