PDA

View Full Version : Club exclusive packaging/playset.....Just saying

tkallspark@yahoo.com
03-30-2015, 07:49 PM
Those transformers fans got the sweet packaging for the exclusives that turned into the ark at mt saint hillery. I want a gijoe con package that turns into the JOE HQ, or the Terror Drome, or perhaps the USS Flagg......my papercraft mind would be blown!!!!! Thoughts comments????

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
03-31-2015, 04:49 AM
I'd rather have an actual USS FLAG or HQ, the idea of paper dioramas don't do too much for me personally, for example the backgrounds that came with some of the modern joe vehicles that snap into dioramas I ended up throwing away :/. So I don't know, maybe that's not exactly what you're describing here, I never saw the transformers packaging you are talking about, so mabe I'm icturingnsomeing completely different than what you are describing.

boudro72@yahoo.com
03-31-2015, 02:32 PM
How about redoing the original cardboard design for the Cobra Missile Command Center

kelty11@verizon.net
03-31-2015, 03:49 PM
That would be an interesting, but probably impractical suggestion, for FSS 4.0.

tkallspark@yahoo.com
04-11-2015, 04:11 PM

Here's a picture of the ark package playset that I was talking about.

rew97@live.com
04-11-2015, 04:35 PM
How about redoing the original cardboard design for the Cobra Missile Command Center

I have been hoping for the same thing. The thing is made out cardboard and foam so it's not like retooling a plastic vehicle, making it more practical to reproduce.