PDA

View Full Version : FSS 3.0 final billing for installment customers!

funpubincadmin
03-12-2015, 01:04 PM

Hello,

Just a reminder going out to all FSS 3.0 subscribers that the final CC billing for the installment customers will occur on Monday, March 16.

Please log-in (http://www.mastercollector.com/fss/event.cfm?eid=7) and make sure your CC is correct to avoid cancellation of the final 2 shipments and the 13th bonus figure!

Thanks for your support!

arock1922@yahoo.com
03-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Any updates on when the next shipment will be going out?

markloper77@gmail.com
03-13-2015, 07:07 AM
how do i join the FCC. is it too late to join now? Do i have to wait for next years subscription?

hojecki@optonline.net
03-13-2015, 08:06 AM
FSS is signed up for at the beginning. You cannot join in the middle.

Once in a while, leftover FSS figures do become available in the store but you cannot count on that.

Hope that helps.
Bill

arock1922@yahoo.com
03-13-2015, 08:23 AM
how do i join the FCC. is it too late to join now? Do i have to wait for next years subscription?

Sign up for each FSS is usually during the month of June. If you miss the sign up you can pre order them from Big Bad Toy Store.com (I believe they have an agreement with the club to help push product). Most of this wave's pre orders are sold out already though so your best bet now is going to be another online toy store or eBay.

I know how you feel, I didn't even know about the FSS until late 2013 so I missed FSS 2.0 and was bummed. Unfortunately I've paid more than the cost of the full set just acquire the 5 or 6 figures I really wanted from last year.

firebaseryan@comcast.net
03-13-2015, 09:34 AM
I was in the same boat as you last year Arock1922. Fortunately I was able to get all of the figures at good prices. Anywhere from $26 - about $40 for one figure. The Club store has done a great job of putting them up for sale there. Also eBay has been good, especially right around the time the figures are released. I have gone through and picked up figures from FSS1 that way too. Still missing a couple, but I was able to get Cover Girl in the Club Store clearance sale. Just keep an eye out.

markloper77@gmail.com
03-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Sign up for each FSS is usually during the month of June. If you miss the sign up you can pre order them from Big Bad Toy Store.com (I believe they have an agreement with the club to help push product). Most of this wave's pre orders are sold out already though so your best bet now is going to be another online toy store or eBay.

I know how you feel, I didn't even know about the FSS until late 2013 so I missed FSS 2.0 and was bummed. Unfortunately I've paid more than the cost of the full set just acquire the 5 or 6 figures I really wanted from last year.

thanks for the info really appreciate it , ill be waiting for the next one.

markloper77@gmail.com
03-13-2015, 10:01 AM
what does the subscription usually cost?

arock1922@yahoo.com
03-13-2015, 10:20 AM
what does the subscription usually cost?

I'm not sure what the cost was for 1.0 & 2.0 but 3.0 was $315 if it was all paid up front. I did the payment arrangements and the total will be closer to $385. The big hitter with the arrangements is you get charged for shipping and i think there was a $4 or $5 processing fee on each payment. It was basically an extra $20 per payment for me.

In the end each figure for me breaks down to a cost of $26.25 per figure. The figures in the club store go for $37.50 apiece and around $40 in most other online stores. A total set @ that cost is $487.50 for all 13 figures. There's usually one or two that go for $75+ per set so that adds cost there as well.

Ordering the set is definitely the most cost effective way to do it plus you're guaranteed to get at least one of everything.

funpubincadmin
03-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Any updates on when the next shipment will be going out?

Forum Admin does not have shipping information unless an update is sent out through official club member emails.

markloper77@gmail.com
03-13-2015, 01:09 PM
I'm not sure what the cost was for 1.0 & 2.0 but 3.0 was $315 if it was all paid up front. I did the payment arrangements and the total will be closer to $385. The big hitter with the arrangements is you get charged for shipping and i think there was a $4 or $5 processing fee on each payment. It was basically an extra $20 per payment for me.

In the end each figure for me breaks down to a cost of $26.25 per figure. The figures in the club store go for $37.50 apiece and around $40 in most other online stores. A total set @ that cost is $487.50 for all 13 figures. There's usually one or two that go for $75+ per set so that adds cost there as well.

Ordering the set is definitely the most cost effective way to do it plus you're guaranteed to get at least one of everything.
thanks again. I'm def in for next year for subscription, as for $40+ a figure. nope, i dont need them that bad.

rew97@live.com
03-13-2015, 09:36 PM
A total set @ that cost is $487.50 for all 13 figures. There's usually one or two that go for $75+ per set so that adds cost there as we[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the current prices to get both Cover Girl and Big Boa are close to the same as paying for an entire FSS. It is worth it in a big way to subscribe, as of now I have saved at least $50 by not buying through the secondary market on just the first six figures.

arock1922@yahoo.com
04-02-2015, 02:39 PM
I know you guys are super busy with the Convention but are there any updates on when the next pair of figures will ship?

NS550@aol.com
04-02-2015, 02:52 PM
I know FSS 3.0 was set back a lot, does anyone know if that is going to effect the release for FSS 4.0? Also when will we find out the figures being offered in the next assortment? I remember joining in the poll for that a while ago and never knew the final decision. Thanks guys!

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
04-02-2015, 04:13 PM
I believe I heard the next shipment will go out in late April, after the con, and the last one in May.
The FSS 4 lineup should be announced during the Club panel at Joe Con, on Saturday afternoon. The poll here on the forum was unofficial. A few of us tried to start a survey and keep track of everyone being suggested, but the Club has not done an official poll on here for the FSS. Hopefully they are paying attention to their forums though and make some of the frequent suggestions.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
04-05-2015, 05:04 PM
So, I guess we're not going to have all of the FSS figures by the time Joecon starts, then, right? I count four (counting the mystery one) that I still haven't received yet.

soundwavempl@hotmail.com
05-29-2015, 09:26 AM
I would really like to receive the final FSS 3.0 shipment before I order FSS 4.0. Frostbite better be the bonus figure or I am going to be severely disappointed.

viceroyhaako@hotmail.com
05-29-2015, 10:06 AM
Just got my final shipment of figures today. No spoilers if you haven't received it yet.