PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon for Adventure Team Fans!

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
11-04-2013, 02:12 PM
A very cool video ilustrating a small history of the Adventure Team as well as a suprise. To be made by me, keep an eye on my YouTube Channel for updates:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CloakedRavenFilms
When the video is Up I will post an update here as well. Bear in mind that this could take a while, I'm super busy.

manolive@hotmail.com
12-08-2013, 12:57 PM
I just watched the one you have up there. It was a bit like watching a motion comic. I kinda dug it. My only suggestion for the next one would be when you have the red text on top of the white AT logo is to tone down the white a little. Like 25-50% grey. It was a little rough reading it when everything was so high contrast.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
12-09-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm going to get this video to be absolutely perfect in every way I can imagine.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
07-15-2014, 08:46 AM
Sorry this is taking so long, lots of parts for this video. But here's a screenshot from what I have:

The Joes were photographed in my basement in front of a white backdrop, the temple-esque thing is a sculpture in Washington DC titled "Four Sided Pyramid,'' unfortunately, the name of the artist was smudged on the title plate. With some clever editing, it looks like they're really there.

manolive@hotmail.com
07-15-2014, 08:14 PM
DANG! That does look really cool. It took me a while to see the little white "halos" from the cut out. And the lighting is almost perfect. You'd have to be really nit-picking to make any complaints.

Can't wait to see more!

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-02-2014, 01:12 PM
I've got the video as "done" as it's going to be. I had planned to do more, but I'm in college right now, not much I can animate from here.

Some of the jittery-ness of the shots is intentional. It's "stylized."

It should be posted on my youtube channel within an hour.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-02-2014, 01:46 PM
IT'S UP!!! HERE'S THE LINK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_07YT845cs4

manolive@hotmail.com
09-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Aw, the ending was sad. But I got a good laugh at dude using a skateboard to work on the jeep, lol.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Tell your Friends!

manolive@hotmail.com
09-03-2014, 08:47 PM
But...what if you're all my friends? Lol.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-03-2014, 09:39 PM
But...what if you're all my friends? Lol.

Reminds me of a book of venomous quotes:

A guy comes out of the theatre and asks: "Does anyone have a nickel? I'd like to phone a friend."

Someone hands him a coin and says "Here's a dime, phone all of them."

Thought that was funny.