PDA

View Full Version : Future joecons

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
01-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Just curious if there is any chance a future joecon might be on the east coast, maybe Richmond, Va or Baltimore or Dc?

julestobin@gmail.com
01-27-2015, 05:38 PM
I wouldn't mind if it came around to TORONTO! HEY! We all get the brand new figures at the same time anyways... And they have a HASBRO OF CANADA. It would be 'get back' to see them working together using their CANADIAN FAN BASE to support a JOECON.

rcmejia@gmail.com
01-27-2015, 06:11 PM
I wouldn't mind if it came around to TORONTO! HEY! We all get the brand new figures at the same time anyways... And they have a HASBRO OF CANADA. It would be 'get back' to see them working together using their CANADIAN FAN BASE to support a JOECON.
You are right. I'm from the US but I believe in equality. Just like Star Wars celebration was done in Europe last year.

rjhiii@sover.net
01-27-2015, 06:38 PM
I would like to see Joe Con , or rather Cobra Con in the real Springfield- Springfield, VT. And hey it is only a couple hours up the road from Pawtucket RI. The whole town would probably get involved in some way to make it feel like Springfield from the MARVEL run. Would be really cool, plus being 15 minutes south of me it would probably be the only con I attend...

ds_smith@sympatico.ca
01-27-2015, 06:38 PM
I second the Toronto visit - with obvious bias...

rew97@live.com
01-27-2015, 07:35 PM
Would love to see Columbus get it, were the home of the National Champions and we did a fine job of being the center of the hockey universe last weekend. I know the city would do an awesome job with Joe Con.

scdenny74@hotmail.com
01-28-2015, 11:43 AM
Seattle please.

kelty11@verizon.net
01-28-2015, 11:51 AM
I would like to see Joe Con return to New York City- Although the venues are probably way too expensive.

ejb25cornell@yahoo.com
01-28-2015, 12:13 PM
I would be thrilled with anywhere on the east coast!

russelltattoo@yahoo.com
01-30-2015, 06:31 PM
east coast would be awesome!

amaraljustin@hotmail.com
01-31-2015, 01:28 AM
the Canadian joe con was canceled for the past two years, and probably again this year..
bring the official joecon to Canada please!! its not like it would be too much farther for some Americans to get there.
the southern joecons are too far for most northern Americans, northern joecons are too far for most southern Americans,
sooooo...having joecon in toronto isnt toooo much farther for northern americans...

pleeeaassseeeee fun publications, consider :)

tkallspark@yahoo.com
01-31-2015, 07:48 AM
New Orleans is great and all but how about hosting one in Biloxi, Home of our very own Roadblock!.........Just saying Collectors Club.

jrgrfg@aol.com
01-31-2015, 09:02 PM
April? South Florida is the way to go. The beaches, the weather, the restaurants, the night life and the most beautiful people in the US. What more do you want?

ozcouple@live.com
01-31-2015, 11:59 PM
Detroit/Chicago/Ohio !

sf49ersphan@aol.com
02-01-2015, 11:15 AM
April? South Florida is the way to go. The beaches, the weather, the restaurants, the night life and the most beautiful people in the US. What more do you want?

They were in Orlando in 2011 and all of you calling for east coast, in Providence in 2010. the only repeat city has been New Orleans. If Hasbro were more involved it would make sense to be in Providence as that's where they are located, but the way they treat the Joe licence these days, I wouldn't count on it.

rjhiii@sover.net
02-01-2015, 05:12 PM
If Hasbro were more involved it would make sense to be in Providence as that's where they are located, but the way they treat the Joe licence these days, I wouldn't count on it.

They may treat the line like a redheaded step child, but Springfield, VT would be perfect. Close to Providence/Pawtucket RI and the real home of Cobra's birthright in the MARVEL run. Knowing the Town just south of me, the whole town would get involved to make you feel like you were actually in Springfield from the comics. Could be kind of cool... Downside is it is a small town and the other attractions/accommodations would have to be brought in so to speak.

rcmejia@gmail.com
02-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Living in south Florida. Anywhere is far for me. Just getting out of the state takes 11 hours driving.

boba_fett_2_9@hotmail.com
02-02-2015, 04:49 AM
Co-signed for an east coast con.

kelty11@verizon.net
02-02-2015, 09:20 AM
IF the convention is ever again held in NYC how about holding it in Brooklyn or Queens? There are some really great spaces in the outer boroughs - Barclay's Center, Brooklyn Navy Yard, etc. and affordable hotels have been popping up all over Queens in the last few years.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
02-02-2015, 08:56 PM
A major Canadian City or somewhere in New England.

fostereben@gmail.com
02-13-2015, 03:44 PM
I am very excited for this years 2015 Joe Con. But I already am pushing the 2016 con DEF vs Headhunters. Here is my set for 2016 with some 2 packs and 3 packs and some vehicles. Always fun to look forward to the future.

DEF Team
Bullet-Proof
Cutter
Mutt & Junkyard
Shockwave
Long Arm
Mace

vs

Headhunters
Headman
Gristle
Headhunter Officer
Hundhunters x3
Headhunter Stormtroopers x3

2 Pack
Law
Muskrat

3 Pack
Headhunter BATS

DEF Vehicle
DEF POC style Vamp

Headhunter Vehicle
DEF POC style Cobra Fury

ozcouple@live.com
02-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Midwest is the BEST!

Future con sets:

The Plague
Vietnam 6 man LRRP squad
Modern LRRP squad (Recoil, Ambush, etc.)
Head Hunters
OG14 with Shooter and General Flagg
Springfield Cobra set (Serpentor, Billy, etc.)
Marvel/Hama Comic figures (Soft Master, White Clown, etc.)

...and versions of ARAH characters not seen yet in modern sculpt, as well as ANY new Club characters (Crimson Asp)!