PDA

View Full Version : Con Tickets question?

splatterbat@hotmail.com
01-16-2015, 03:56 PM
hi, this will be my first joe con , i had a question about purchasing tickets , my wife will be attending with me and i was wondering if i'll have to purchase two convention sets , or will there be tickets packages with simply admission so i can get one convention set for myself , and a admission ticket for her , i don't want her to be excluded from anything at the show , i figure i'd have to get two tickets to custom class at the very least.

thank you for any info

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
01-16-2015, 04:07 PM
This will all be explained better when the Club releases the convention brochure, but the short answer is yes there is something called an Aides package I think that allows a spouse or children to attend as your guest without buying another figure set.

Arbrias@hotmail.com
01-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Like he said, the Aide package is the way to go if you want her to have full access without having to get a convention set for her as well. If you want to take a look at the general structure of the packages available, you should check out last year's brochure under Registered Attendee Packages: http://www.gijoecon.com/tx2014/dallas_2014_joe_brochure.pdf

splatterbat@hotmail.com
01-17-2015, 04:02 PM
thanks for the info , and brochure , they helped greatly