PDA

View Full Version : Would you support a Renegades con set?

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
12-09-2014, 09:58 PM
The cartoon has come and gone, but there was a lot of new approaches to our classic figures. Since there probably won't be another season of Renegades, would you still like to see product from the show?

12-09-2014, 10:02 PM
I would welcome more Renegades product in either a con set, FSS, or a VSS. There are still several figures from that show that I would love to see made. There's a lack of troop builders in Renegades, but no shortage of named characters.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-10-2014, 06:51 AM
These could also add some diversity to the future FSS series as well.

jrgrfg@aol.com
12-10-2014, 12:03 PM
Yes I would. But the Coyote has to be the vehicle (con exclusive).

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
12-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Yes. I would be down for some new Renegades figures and especially the truck and jeep vehicle's from the vault. :)

12-10-2014, 05:46 PM
What figures would you all like to see in a Renegades con set?

First and foremost, we have to get Renegades Roadblock. My second must have figure would have to be Renegades Destro.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
12-10-2014, 07:09 PM
YES!!! I would definitely support a G.I.Joe Renegades set. As we have mentioned in this thread, there are so many figures from the show that never made it to production, which is a shame & a crime, & they should be made available to the members & fans alike.

justin@generalsjoes.com
12-10-2014, 07:41 PM
I think this is a fantastic idea, especially in the same style as the 30th Anniversary/Renegades figures. Figures that belong in the Renegades universe, but still work in folks' regular collections for those who prefer it that way.

Roadblock, Destro, Baroness, Mindbender, Flint, Lady Jaye, etc... lots of great potential figures.

12-10-2014, 09:34 PM
I would like to see Scrap Iron with two headsculpts; one pre helicopter injury, and one post helicopter injury. I'd also like to see a Major Bludd, with both eyes and both arms; as well as a cloaking suit Jinx. These were all great reimaginations of some pretty popular characters.

12-11-2014, 04:31 PM
I also liked the Baroness, Gen. Abernathy and class A Heavy Duty. Lady Jaye in a plain white t-shirt would be cool too!

rcmejia@gmail.com
12-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Ney
They were boring with those nerf guns.

charles.phillips@penske.com
12-18-2014, 03:01 PM
I like the idea better than Tiger Force

jimsnow70@aol.com
12-19-2014, 09:29 PM
There is a finite amount of characters within the Joe realm, so we may get one depending on the availability of existing parts. Hopefully it'll be before they start redoing older con sets into ME format.

ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET
12-20-2014, 07:22 AM
A Con set would be a great and a fitting tribute to Renegades. A prototype was made for the Coyote and Jeep. Certainly more enticing than cheesy look of TF.

ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET
01-21-2015, 10:11 PM
Yes for a con set. I think that Coyote needs production even if its not a Renegade theme.

rew97@live.com
01-21-2015, 10:29 PM
No way, not for a con set. That show has been gone for awhile now and in no way had even a fraction of the impact on the Joe brand as did the Sunbow cartoon. If any show deserves a con set it should be a set of Sunbow based figures.

shawnabrams20@yahoo.com
01-21-2015, 10:54 PM
Not for a con set. If the parts are available then working one or two into a future FSS would be better then an entire con set and would help increase the life span of the FSS.

russelltattoo@yahoo.com
01-30-2015, 05:25 PM
Yes! Give us the truck we saw at the con a few years ago, mindbender, Destro, and major Bludd! it would be awesome!

tkallspark@yahoo.com
01-31-2015, 06:52 AM
In a word......YES!!! I'd buy the set in a heartbeat, Renegades was and still is one of the best sub sets in the Modern G.I.JOE toyline. There's so many figures that didn't get a chance and I want the Coyote!!!!!! Make this Happen!