View Full Version : When to expect FSS payments?

07-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Hello, this is the first year that I was able afford the FSS figures and had a couple of questions for you lucky people that have experienced it in the past. Does anyone know where to go to check the status of my order or when the club will attempt to run my credit payment (I did the 3 payment option)? Also, has anyone heard when the Arctic Mindbender will ship to new Club Members? Thanks for any info you guys can give me.

07-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Artic Mindbender will be next year's subscription figure normally ships March/April I believe. Last year the first wave of FSS arrived starting toward the end of September for me. Can't help you with payments as I do it all up front. Although I think the first installment/payment should have been immediate.

07-23-2014, 12:13 AM
You made your first payment when you signed up, and you should have been charged for that right away. I believe the second payment will be made in Nov/Dec and the third in Jan/Feb. As for Mindbender he should arrive in early to mid May of 2015, if 2015 goes the way the past few years have gone.