PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Team Movie?

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
06-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Another of my "What If?" threads. And be sure to include your preferred cast list.

Liam Neeson as the Commander (I).

Samuel L. Jackson as the Commander (II).

Joseph Gordon Levitt as the Man of Action.

Mark Wahlberg as the Land Adventurer.

Robert Carlyle as James McCullen (Destro's dad).

Gary Oldman as the Man of Evil.

Harrison Ford as POTUS.

nfattore@wideopenwest.com
06-29-2014, 03:56 PM
I really love the cast list you have I think they'd be perfect in those rolls.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
06-30-2014, 04:32 PM
Yea?

Care to fill in some blanks?

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-26-2014, 10:53 AM
Michael Fassbender as The Foreign Adventurer.

Jared Harris as Dr. Venom.

Chris Hemsworth as the Air Adventurer.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-26-2014, 11:04 AM
Guy Pearce as the Sea Adventurer.

Lee Byung-Hun as The Man of Asia.

Daniel Radcliff as Dr. Power.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-30-2014, 12:58 PM
Bruce Willis as Staff Sergeant Joseph A. Colton (Ret.), The Commanders' Dad.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-30-2014, 01:02 PM
Better still, have Tom Hardy as the Sea Adventurer.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
09-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Original Team
Liam Neeson as The Commander (I)
Samuel L. Jackson as the Commander (II)
Joseph Gordon Levitt as the Man of Action
Mark Wahlberg as the Land Adventurer
Chris Hemsworth as the Air Adventurer
Tom Hardy as the Sea Adventurer
Daniel Radcliff as Dr. Power

"Other" Adventurers
Michael Fassbender as the Foreign Adventurer
Lee Byung-Hun as the Man of Asia

Other Characters
Harrison Ford as the U.S. President
Gary Oldman as the Man of Evil
Robert Carlyle as James McCullen
Jared Harris as Dr. Venom
Bruce Willis as Joseph Colton

I think I've got some good actors, but still some gaps, like The Adventurer, and the other "Club" Adventurers.

dependable357@gmail.com
09-05-2015, 01:08 PM
I think Gerard Butler would make a great AT Commander, and Henry Caville as The Land Adventurer. (Did you see him with that beard in his first Superman flick, when he was on that oil rig? He presents an imposing presence.

I believe Jeremy Irons would make a convincing villain of sorts. Maybe as head of M.A.R.S.

If they ever do an AT film, I would not introduce more characters than the original 70's members. A sequel could bring in more of the newer team, but....that's just my take on it.

If the film were done in the spirit of the Indiana Jones movies, you'd have a hit for sure.

jgonzaleznj@yahoo.com
03-23-2016, 10:17 AM
That would be something else, I appreciated the references in Rise of Cobra and completely loved Joe Colton's character by Willis.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
03-23-2016, 01:17 PM
I think Gerard Butler would make a great AT Commander, and Henry Caville as The Land Adventurer. (Did you see him with that beard in his first Superman flick, when he was on that oil rig? He presents an imposing presence.

I believe Jeremy Irons would make a convincing villain of sorts. Maybe as head of M.A.R.S.

If they ever do an AT film, I would not introduce more characters than the original 70's members. A sequel could bring in more of the newer team, but....that's just my take on it.

If the film were done in the spirit of the Indiana Jones movies, you'd have a hit for sure.

How about giving cameos to the "Other" Adventurers, with the implication that they will become the other Adventurers later on?

jamieandvicki@gmail.com
03-24-2016, 07:06 PM
This sounds like a fun movie (idea) Bits of Indiana jones, Johnny Quest, and Misson Impossible!! Set this in the 1970's. The 2nd movie could be in the 1980's then the 3rd could be further in the future:)
Hasbro may be doing what they did for ARAH launch back in the day. Gi Joe was 'gone' for what 3 or 4 years. And boom! Pay off! I don't want the club gone but I think hasbro may see it as 'competion' of sorts. We may also see 5 poa for kids..cartoon tie in and a 4 inch Black series for Joe collectors, like Star Wars.
I'm just rambling.. I have a little boy (nine months old) and I would love for Joe to return when he a little older and can enjoy it like I have.

boostergold5@gmail.com
03-27-2016, 10:51 PM
They already have an adventure team movie, its called every episode of Six Million Dollar Man.. ;)

jgonzaleznj@yahoo.com
03-30-2016, 10:49 AM
How about giving cameos to the "Other" Adventurers, with the implication that they will become the other Adventurers later on?

When I saw Bruce Willis in Retaliation I thought the other guys that helped him out as a team could have been the rest of the AT.