PDA

View Full Version : Cool Breeze Figure Suggestions?

gothiczartan84@gmail.com
04-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Has anyone ever look up G.I. Joe issue #111 and #112 for a character named Cool Breeze? He could make a great club exclusive figure in the future.

odb360@live.com
04-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Yeah it would be cool to see a nod to him, Mangler from his one shot in Special Missions, and Shooter....

kelty11@verizon.net
04-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Great Idea.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
04-04-2014, 08:59 PM
I remember this guy from the comics. I actually missed the issue (109?) where a SAW Viper kills a bunch of Joes, so this guys death in 112 really surprised me. This would be a good FSS fig: it would be something new since he never had a vintage figure, and it would fit in with the remakes of the 80s Joes too.
Same goes for Mangler, and by the way, Oreobuilder did a sharp looking custom of Mangler awhile back. He has a lot of great ideas in his blog.

kelty11@verizon.net
04-05-2014, 09:16 AM
I hope something like this might be an FSS figure and not a Con exclusive. I am not a fan of the recent Con sets featuring essential figures such as the Frag- Viper, ECO Warriors etc. It is becoming impossible to truly and easily complete a collection.

jim_filo@yahoo.com
04-16-2014, 04:25 PM
He does look good & they could do something really good with his arms; shiny coating or something :)

bithomas2@gmail.com
04-18-2014, 09:58 AM
I'd love to see a Cool Breeze figure in a future FSS as some other Club offering!

jim_filo@yahoo.com
04-29-2014, 11:54 AM
I'd love to see a Cool Breeze figure in a future FSS as some other Club offering!

Yes, this would be good once they create & perfect the figure :)

jimsnow70@aol.com
04-30-2014, 04:15 PM
He may see the light of day in future FSS offerings. There is a limited amount of characters to be made, unless they start delving into some of the IDW creations (which would be cool).

rjhiii@sover.net
11-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Cool Breeze could be made easier using the Winter soldier lower arm for that shielding effect he came with. Will the lower arms work for both sides without recasting? I know the right hand would have to be recast.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Well we are getting Shooter in November- Can Cool Breeze be far behind? I hope so...

science_mrk@yahoo.com
06-30-2016, 08:23 PM
Really not familiar with the character but always happy to add new characters to my Joe collection.

viceroyhaako@hotmail.com
06-30-2016, 09:30 PM
Cool Breeze was in ARAH Around issue 114, in the wake of the death of about 9 Joes, and was set in Trucial Abysmia. He was a ****y kid, making bad decisions, almost always rebuked by Stalker, and took a risk to divert a Cobra copter away from their position. It turned out to be Joes in the chopper, but he found some bravery for that. Then he was shot and killed later. He lasted about 3-4 issues if that, but his uniform was interesting to say the least. I think he was probably a character Larry Hama invented to have a "throw away" character like Mangler in Special Missions 13, someone to be ****y, rebuked, then redeem himself before sacrificing himself for his comrades. Maybe he thought he'd killed enough Joes (and was going to kill enough later because of BF 2000 and Sneak Peek) or something. Whatever the reason, Cool Breeze never got a figure...

viceroyhaako@hotmail.com
06-30-2016, 09:33 PM
Ha ha, they **** out my words. They weren't bad words, just the 5 letter word Han Solo tells Luke not to get when he shoots a TIE Fighter in the first Star Wars movie! It means arrogant. Guess they felt the old school word for a rooster was too profane for them. I don't swear, so I wanted to clear the air about what I wrote (and what I didn't!)

rjhiii@sover.net
06-30-2016, 09:45 PM
Probably an auto censor thing...