PDA

View Full Version : 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #6!

Commander_Lane
02-04-2014, 04:03 PM
When COBRA COMMANDER needs hazardous substances transported, he calls in the "Leaky Suit Brigade".

Cobra Hostile Environment Troopers: TOXO-VIPERS are ready to make the world a nastier place to live. See a preview of this exclusive "troop builder" action figure... Click Here (http://www.gijoecon.com/tx2014/con14toxovipers.cfm)!

firebaseryan@comcast.net
02-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Wow!! Looks great!! I'm glad he's based on the version 2 Toxo-Viper. Great coloring. I can't wait to get this set. Bring on the Registration!! :)

steve.2477@hotmail.com
02-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Excellent figure, be glad to get it.

dave@podjasek.com
02-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Words simply cannot describe the joy I have after seeing this and Ozone. As a big Eco Warriors fan, the Club has really come through for me. I wish Flint was a bit more faithful in color, but as a whole this is simply outstanding.

julestobin@gmail.com
02-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Well sure I guess. Unless COMPOUND Z is an abstract for some other tool of war it seems rather ODD why COBRA would start a ZOMBIE PLAGUE (a Zed CANNON is quite unheard of in the zombie world...)and not have mutilated the entire world with COBRA LA... It's starting to look like they'd rather WAKE the DEAD then bring peace to it. Wouldn't have minded the '88 ,but still need this figure to complete my 25th collection... and makes a better companion figure for TOXO-ZOMBIE and CESSPOOL!!!....At least he will be able to OUTrun a zombie in case COBRAS PLANS go downhill into the BUSH!!!

nfattore@wideopenwest.com
02-04-2014, 05:08 PM
I never was a big ECO-Warriors fan, but this has me very intrigued! It looks awesome.

meanmugginloco@yahoo.com
02-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Well done!

This is a homerun figure right here... Best part?

There's THREE.

zephin77@yahoo.com
02-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Very true to the to the figure. Now nring on Clean Sweep and I really hope his colors are exactly like the original

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
03-04-2014, 03:51 PM
I was curios about what parts were used for this years con figures and was surprised at how much thought/work went into some figures and how seemingly little for others. Take the Toxo-Viper for example:
Torso-Destro (v26)
Upper arms-Sgt. Airborne (v4)
Lower arms/Upper legs-BBQ (v6)
Lower legs-Techno-Viper (v3)
New helmet and unkown head sculpt.
That's a lot of parts from different figures to make just this one and they really look like they belong together.
It honestly looks like a simple parts swap, but its not. Very nice job.

funpubincadmin
03-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Many factors come into play when determining figure parts for a set. Some require more part combinations to visually represent the figure they are based on, while others may be a straight re-deco.

We have cost/budget restrictions as well as a limited factory production window to get items made and shipped by the given deadlines.