PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Commander_Lane
04-16-2018, 02:50 PM
Order Now (https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/login.cfm?eid=1000001)... from the 2018 Figure Subscription Service 8.0 website!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 8.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the May 2nd, 2018 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the eighth and final limited edition GIJCC FSS (Figure Subscription Service). This assortment contains a variety of club member requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

http://www.gijoeclub.com/images/2018/FSS8bulletproofWEB.jpg
G.I. JOE BATTLE CORPS COMMANDER
Code Name: BULLET-PROOF
(Inspired by the 1992 action figure.)
Includes: removable grenade bandolier, pistol, knife,
rifle, rocket launcher with projectile, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
04-16-2018, 02:52 PM
Nicely done! I'm liking this one a lot.

gjwermund@gmail.com
04-16-2018, 02:53 PM
Never had the original but this looks amazing

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
04-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Wasn't going to keep but now changing my mind

ozcouple@live.com
04-16-2018, 03:20 PM
Will have to see in hand. Love that's it a character new to ME sculpt, but never had it as a kid, and find it rather dull. Time will tell!

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
04-16-2018, 03:30 PM
It’s a decent build. I had the vintage one back in the day, but no longer have him. I’ll be glad to add him back to the Joe team! Where’s that launcher from?

axonrey@gmail.com
04-16-2018, 03:52 PM
I absolutely abhor non removable helmets, especially when the vintage figure had one.

But this looks pretty great nonetheless.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
04-16-2018, 04:15 PM
Dodger’s head painted black on Avalanche’s body? Hmm. Can the belt be painted brown or any color other than the same green as the rest of him? I really wanted this figure, to start DEF, but, it’s going to have to grow on me. I also wish the helmet was removable. Tactically I guess this choice fits though.

jimsnow70@aol.com
04-16-2018, 05:52 PM
Best of the bunch as far as I'm concerned, even though the helmet can't come off.

sheila4420@hotmail.com
04-16-2018, 06:13 PM
Wow! I wasn't a fan of the original Bullet-Proof but this figure actually fits in nicely with the updated modern-era GI Joe figures. I definitely like this version of him.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
04-16-2018, 07:34 PM
Never had the original but this works for me removable helmet or not. But i do agree that the belt should be a different color

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
04-16-2018, 08:28 PM
Not bad. Could be better, but it works.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
04-16-2018, 08:30 PM
One of the better 90's figures, glad to see him made. Looks pretty good, was expecting a collared torso though.

ctaylor66@hotmail.com
04-16-2018, 09:17 PM
Good job club. I didn't know about this character until it was listed on the line-up, but this is a good ME update to an ARAH figure. I agree with painting the actual belt the tan color, but otherwise this was well done.

ChadExcitement@aol.com
04-16-2018, 10:07 PM
Pretty solid. I'd agree with above ideas to paint the belt tan. Maybe even add a belt/waist/holster. Overall I think it works, though.

dgmgundam@yahoo.com
04-17-2018, 07:45 AM
Can you paint the belt the same color as the boots, camo, gloves and bandolier rather than leaving it green??

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
04-18-2018, 09:49 PM
This is one I’ve been looking forward to since I saw the Dodger head and was hoping he would be on the way. Colors are good, camo looks good, I like the accessories. Arms, legs, and head all work great. I do have one complaint but I’m apparently the only one so I’ll just say it once and move on. I hate that torso. Other figures with that torso can’t stand up straight. The torso and neck are curved forward so they look hunched over, and it’s too skinny. The stand up collar isn’t really accurate either. I wish it was the 50th Flint/Firefly torso, but the paint job makes it look pretty good anyway. I’d rather have him like this than not at all.
Anyway, let’s keep going. When do we Blizzard and Recoil?

jmonahan78@hotmail.com
04-19-2018, 04:29 AM
Like him except I despise non removable helmets. The original had a cool flat top. And the belt does need to be painted tan to match.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
04-21-2018, 11:21 AM
I agree, belt needs to be the same colour as the camo pattern. It is almost invisible being the same colour green as his uniform.