PDA

View Full Version : March 2018 updates

GIJCC_Staff
03-05-2018, 04:45 PM
As of this writing... the wait list for convention sets is now closed. We have received confirmation of additional quantities that will be produced. If you are on the list, you will be receiving instructions as to how your request will be processed over the next few days. Please do not call. We will get to everyone.

We are still waiting on final samples of the 12" set to arrive so we can show you all of the pieces. The original 12" art is on the cover of the March magazine.

davide.romanello@gmail.com
03-06-2018, 02:36 AM
That's a great news!

dgmgundam@yahoo.com
03-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Has the quantity of Convention souvenirs been increased to account for the increased number of attendees?

*Please do not quote my post*

autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com
03-07-2018, 01:13 PM
I got my club magazine today and it shows the “as seen on tv” 12 inch figures which look great but when can we expect to preorder them ?

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
03-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Just got my March Issue, the Green Beret set looks amazing, much better than the Timeless Offering. Will the Bazooka shoot the shells? Or will it be another non-functioning "safety-zooka?"

As for the black and whites, they look incredible.

A couple questions/comments about them:

1: Is that the same "easy to remove" wet suit on the sailor as used in the AM 50th line?

2: Will the sailor get his boxed uniform too? The work shirt, dungarees, and pork pie, in addition to the frogman gear, or just the frogman gear?

3: While I understand that they are prototypes, will the production figures have the same lip and scar coloration? Because I believe they should be darker than the skintone, not lighter.

4: How are the membership figures shipped out, randomly? Different hair colors? Or does everyone get the same hair color first time round, then future purchases are randomized, or separated by hair color in the club store?

5: The equipment and boxes are separate? How much? And also when?

frogskov@gmail.com
03-14-2018, 12:51 PM
Ditto. You are talking about the add on 12", right?

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
03-14-2018, 03:55 PM
Yea, everything in the post was about 12" figures. Either the Convention Green Beret set, or the Black And White Edition figures.

funpubincadmin
03-22-2018, 12:34 PM
Hello GIJCC Members!

We have had a fantastic response to this year's convention for both attending and non-attending packages! Here are the available items:

3 3/4" items
American Hero Package (attending) - 81
Homefront Hero Package (non-attending) - 50

Attending Loose Sets - 20
Non-attending Loose set - 15

If you have already ordered a boxed set (attending or non-attending) and want to add a loose set, please call the office 817-448-9863 as Admin has to add this to your order.

If you have not ordered a box set yet, you can add the loose set when you place your order online. Do NOT call the office.

NOTE: You must have a boxed set on order to get the extra loose set of figures.

12" Items
General's Package (attending) - 38
Base Commander Package - 12

Exhibitor Items
Exhibitor booths - 10
Artist Table - 1
Exhibitor Single Table - 1

Other Items
Thursday Custom Class - 0
Wednesday Custom Class - 6
Tours still available as we have flexibility.

If you collect GI Joe, you owe it to yourself and your collecting friends to be at this show! Register NOW! GIJoeCon.com (http://gijoecon.com/)

arock1922@yahoo.com
03-22-2018, 01:34 PM
Any updates on when the Heartwrencher sets will ship? The last I saw was March/ April.

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
03-24-2018, 07:59 AM
Any updates on fss 7 payments and possible fss 8 loojs