PDA

View Full Version : 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #2!

Commander_Lane
01-20-2014, 02:16 PM
G.I. Joe has called in their front line security forces to set-up defenses against the evil forces of COBRA. Can they hold out long enough for reinforcements to arrive?

Taking charge of the situation is the regional security forces leader: STEEL BRIGADE COMMANDER. Check out the next exclusive action figure preview... Click Here (http://www.gijoecon.com/tx2014/con14sbcmdr.cfm)!

leo@joebattlelines.com
01-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Well, it's certainly "vintage"...

http://www.yojoe.com/action/87/steelbrigade_2.shtml

I think it would look a lot better if the colors were more subdued.

mlandvick@gmail.com
01-20-2014, 03:56 PM
I think it looks great!!! The boys and I are trying to figure out how to get this set and all the extras as we cannot attend! When do we see previews of the 12" set???

firechief420@gmail.com
01-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Looks pretty much how I imagined it. I really like the addition of Nick Fury's rocket launcher.
Just remember that this is a mock-up and that the colors won't look exactly as they do here.

julestobin@gmail.com
01-20-2014, 06:20 PM
I give it a 10 out of 10. If the WALKING DEAD COMIC had color pages.....he would look exactly as he does in the image! Once again hard to imagine variants take the place of regular JOES and COBRAS(initiative) to become a seperate stock pile of needed secret services and security. Considering this is a 'regional'matter; it is obvious that it takes place in a NECROPOLIS rather than the pungent universe the HIVEMIND left behind in the INFESTATION SERIES of suppositive events. But most likely with merit the HIVEMIND is on it's way to this reality....My guess is G.I.JOE is at the NECROPOLIS's front door(now that COBRA has backed off) to find certian information or better yet.......just call them "ZOMBIE HUNTERS" and don't you forget to blast all the the doors in outback!

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
01-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Looks pretty nice, I like all of the weapons too. It's pretty much what I expected from the concept case though. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

meanmugginloco@yahoo.com
01-20-2014, 11:07 PM
Looks okay, hopefully it's the picture that's making the colors slightly odd.

I'd buy it at retail, hope it's inclusion into the set means the other figures received more attention.

Man, if Heat Vipers pop up as con exclusives in 2 or 3 packs. :mad: Unless something happens and those that can't make it can buy the 2/3 packs.

charles.phillips@penske.com
01-21-2014, 09:34 AM
I think it would be cool if you took his helmet off and there was a zombie there. that way he could start as a Joe and then be "turned"...makes the decision to kill or cure a little harder.

Arbrias@hotmail.com
01-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Looks pretty good. Hopefully we'll get to see another Joe today or tomorrow :)

manolive@hotmail.com
01-21-2014, 09:24 PM
Man, if Heat Vipers pop up as con exclusives in 2 or 3 packs. :mad: Unless something happens and those that can't make it can buy the 2/3 packs.

I'm with ya bro! I had an insider at the 2012 Con to get me stuff but I'm STILL without Annihilators cause he got the short end of the stick. Which means I didn't even get the stick. If it happens again I may be done for a while.

nfattore@wideopenwest.com
01-22-2014, 09:28 PM
This figure looks awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the figures!