PDA

View Full Version : Hate to beg...

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
I won't be able to make it to the Conventin this year.

Who wants to get me free stuff?:p

meanmugginloco@yahoo.com
01-06-2014, 05:03 PM
I'm right there with ya buddy.

I plan on signing up for the Hometown Heroes option, as I'm a pretty big fan of both the Eco Warriors and the zombie genre.. But I'd hate to miss out on the 2 or 3 pack exclusives if they consist of anything extra to the theme.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
01-06-2014, 05:34 PM
If it was up to me, I'd do the Base Commander package, unfortunatly Mom controls the cashflow here, so I'm not shuckin' up 300 dollars for two Joes. How ever cool they may be, I wouldn't know bcause I HAVEN'T SEEN THE PICTURES!!:mad::p

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
01-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Besides, when I went last year, Ace (if you know him great, if you don't, you should) gave me some nice stickers, some nice pins, and a nice Vintage era GI Joe Commercial DVD.

Ace is such a fun guy.

mlandvick@gmail.com
01-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Jones boys are in the same sorry boat! We are not going to be able to attend and really want to be able to get all the sets too!!! We could really use a good friend this year!!!

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
01-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Ace should be that friend, let us make a shoutout for help, and write a minstrel about the man.

meanmugginloco@yahoo.com
01-21-2014, 08:01 AM
Just bringing this up to see if anyone can help some of us out.

If you're attending the Con and want to help a fella out with a couple 2 and 3 packs, let me know here or through private messaging.

mlandvick@gmail.com
01-21-2014, 04:45 PM
Just bringing this up to see if anyone can help some of us out.

If you're attending the Con and want to help a fella out with a couple 2 and 3 packs, let me know here or through private messaging.

I'm down for this too... My wife has been putting out feelers for help regarding this, as welll.

wishful_sinful@hotmail.com
01-22-2014, 11:58 AM
Just waiting for registration like the rest of you. Fortunately I am going to attend and learned from the past few years that the Golden Ticket is the way to start off an adventure with the Con/Club these days. I've waited in line in the past only to find some things sold out. Not going to happen this year.
Wow, I just became a member January 2014, lol, since 1964.

wishful_sinful@hotmail.com
01-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Hi, left a PM for each of you. Any interest, I can send you my # if you like to talk live. Delivery after the con would be no problem - either from Indianapolis or Tallahassee, FL (i'm relocating to Indy in May, changed plans so i could go to joecon)
Any questions?

dr_ernie_evil@yahoo.com
01-24-2014, 05:50 AM
Hi, left a PM for each of you. Any interest, I can send you my # if you like to talk live. Delivery after the con would be no problem - either from Indianapolis or Tallahassee, FL (i'm relocating to Indy in May, changed plans so i could go to joecon)
Any questions?

I just sent you a PM, like the other fellas I'm unable to attend this year as well and could sure use a friend.

Arbrias@hotmail.com
01-24-2014, 02:08 PM
I don't like how you can't edit or delete a post. This is my last until this deficiency is fixed.

On my posts, it shows an edit post option in the bottom right hand corner of the box. Once edit is selected, delete is an option. It's been that way since they opened up the forum.

In fact, I just deleted the first post I made like this because I forgot to quote you so I could redo it.