View Full Version : More for Adventure Team Fans

12-18-2013, 04:54 PM
This thread is to show others how you have set up your Adventure Team portion of your Joe-verse.
More specifically: Who, When, and most importantly, Why? Share with us your interpretation, and later on I'll share mine.

12-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Part of our Holiday Decorations

12-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Ill set up our AT headquarters for our 3 3/4 inch Adventure Team HQ later this morning!!

12-28-2013, 03:16 PM
While all fun stuff guys, I mean things like:

The Commander's real name is Joseph D. Colton. He comes from a line of Joe Coltons that served in every conflict that America was involve in since before the country even had a name. The most noted of his ancestors were four biological brothers (from the same birth), and one adopted brother of African decent. He and one brother joined the Army, while the others went into the remaining branches. The Army's brother, was Staff Sgt. Joseph H. Colton by the end of the war, and his son, Joseph D. Colton, became a Green Beret in the Vietnam War. He was pulled for a special assignment in 1969, and declared dead in 1970. He still lives, though with the alias of Mike M. Triumph, and heads the Adventure Team with another former Green Beret.

Like that.

You try.