PDA

View Full Version : Dreadnok Choppers

axonrey@gmail.com
06-13-2016, 02:31 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2wg7whg.jpg

found this bike at CVS. not perfect, but good enough for display, and they had a pretty good selection of colors and a second model in addition to the chopper. just a little more striking than other options I've seen for a decent price. anyone know any cheap options? these were $6, which is more than I'd like, but thought this was a perfect Zarana bike.

boostergold5@gmail.com
06-13-2016, 05:09 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2wg7whg.jpg

found this bike at CVS. not perfect, but good enough for display, and they had a pretty good selection of colors and a second model in addition to the chopper. just a little more striking than other options I've seen for a decent price. anyone know any cheap options? these were $6, which is more than I'd like, but thought this was a perfect Zarana bike.

That looks great! $6 is not bad at all considering you get die cast and rubber wheels with lots of details. The bikes Hasbro gives with the figure packas are more than $6 and they are formless chunks of over-safety tested garbage. At Walmart they have Maisto brand bikes in 1:18 scale. They are around $5 and have better engine details than the one you have there. They have a rotating stock. Theres another company too, the people who bought the o-ring figures molds. They make Adventure People, I think its called, also at Walmart and their bikes are $5 diecast also. Good Luck!

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
That looks great! $6 is not bad at all considering you get die cast and rubber wheels with lots of details. The bikes Hasbro gives with the figure packas are more than $6 and they are formless chunks of over-safety tested garbage. At Walmart they have Maisto brand bikes in 1:18 scale. They are around $5 and have better engine details than the one you have there. They have a rotating stock. Theres another company too, the people who bought the o-ring figures molds. They make Adventure People, I think its called, also at Walmart and their bikes are $5 diecast also. Good Luck!
I know the ones you are talking about, GOLD5. There's a pickup dirt bike combo that's only $13, or $14 too! Arock1922 picked one up not long ago, and I must say when I saw it and he shot couple custom ideas at me, I saw serious potential.

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
06-13-2016, 05:52 PM
Looks great with Zarana on it. :cool:

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
06-13-2016, 10:49 PM
I wonder if they sell them online? Must check now! Very nice!