PDA

View Full Version : Joecon 2016 clues?

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
10-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Hi, when does clues take place for the new Joe con exclusives?

funpubincadmin
10-23-2015, 09:24 AM
The 2016 GIJoeCon box set information will be available when the brochure is released online.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
11-17-2015, 03:14 PM
Just going from the color scheme of the new JoeCon site it looks like it won't be NightForce or Tiger Force again. What do y'all think? Possibly Ninja Force but could also be BattleForce 2000 or some other group.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
11-17-2015, 07:00 PM
There was something that Hasbro did back in the day, SkyForce or SkyPatrol or something. Could be that, the colors match more for me.

firebaseryan@comcast.net
11-17-2015, 08:39 PM
I've been hoping its Sky Patrol. It's in Colorado, so is the Air Force Academy. I know that doesn't mean anything but does make me hopeful. :D

kelty11@verizon.net
11-18-2015, 10:21 AM
That would be a great pairing.

rjhiii@sover.net
11-18-2015, 11:19 AM
Well lets see Sky SHARC, Sky Hawk, Sky Raven (ROC)? Sky Havoc (not another funny colored snowcat...)

ATBotts78@gmail.com
11-19-2015, 11:00 PM
Please let it be Battle Force 2000 or Ninja Force. No more Tiger Force or Night Force. Put them to rest, let it go. It's been exhausted. We have a few Ninja Force already so getting the rest would be great. Battle Force 2000 as a whole would be wonderful and a great way to cross another full group off the list.

kelty11@verizon.net
11-20-2015, 10:12 AM
I would love a Ninja Force/ Arashikage set. We need Dojo and Punk Rocker Zartan (I'm not being sarcastic here)

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
11-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Agreed... Joes could be: Dojo, Bushido, Banzai, Ninja Firce snake eyes, Ninja Force Scarlett and fill in the blank for the 6th as I can't think of who hasn't been made unless you add someone to NF, such as jinx maybe, or the blue and orange storm shadow that I can't remember his name (even though they released storm shadow in those colors already but as storm shadow and not other dude) or possibly an updated quick kick, maybe kamakura? and Cobras could be: Either the cartoon NCL or the orange and black (yeah I know not ninja force technically but I personally would like to see NCL in the orange and black) I'd personally like to see an updated Dice with more current parts, the ninja hands and ankle rockers, rocker/ ninja force Zartan, army builder ninja force colors and style night creeper and another 3 for the second army builder set usually in the box sets, though I have no idea who. Yeah I guess that's pretty much ninja force and not NF/arashakage, although that would make the jinx choice make more sense...

ATBotts78@gmail.com
11-20-2015, 07:11 PM
All great ideas. You definitely need to get a modern Dojo, T'Gin-Zu, Bushido, and Banzai. We need a Kamukura with a 25th style figure stand, maybe a Sean Collins interchangeable head with the expected balaclava and hood? I'd be okay with a ninja force Quick-Kick or Budo too, absolutely! And on the Cobra Side, we need a modern era Cobra Ninja Force Slash to accompany our Slice and Dice. Add to that maybe a Black Dragon Leader, Black Dragon Ninjas, Red Fang Ninjas, Night Creepers, etc. Wow that would be an amazing set.

Still holding out for Battle Force 2000 though.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
11-20-2015, 07:21 PM
I'd be.equally happy with BF2000 and NF for sure. I forgot about Budo, I'd kill for a cl***ic remake of Budo.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
12-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Once again folks we have created another amazing thread!!!!! This collection of suggestions & shared thoughts is absolutely AMAZING!!!! All the ideas are great but I am most intrigued by a Sky Patrol concept. A re-boot of the original team is good. Definitely ties in the annual parachute drop nicely, but this is here I would like to tweak or make the suggestion of creating a new Cobra team of skilled pilots. Suggesting...... Wild Weasel led team of "Rattlers", Night Vultures or Air Devils. Great for the fans. A nemesis for Sky Patrol. An opportunity to fill the ranks of Cobra aviators with a group of skilled ****pit jockeys hand picked from Cobra ranks by Wild Weasel himself. Specially trained to obilerate all adversaries, eradicate all threats & reign terror from above. Utilizing the recently re-designed & state of the art Rattler Night Fury or Night Fury Rattler ( your choice ); neutralizing both ground & air enemies swiftly & with extreme prejudice. Troop builder opportunity for Cobra. The 6 members of Sky Patrol, Wild Weasel & the fill out box set with the choices of any of the Cobra pilots. I personally liked the Night Vulture figure, Air Devil, AVAC, Vapor or Strato-viper would be great to see again. Pick any three & repeat this years mix of 2-3-3. Appeal to the m***es. As for vehicles choices.... I know we would all love to see a new Sky Raven ( the line up for the piece starts behind me ), but the cost would be immense, so here's an opportunity for Sky Patrol to add ( this name is only a suggestion ) the brand new SKY QUEST, a chromed Conquest x-30!!!!! Boxed or bagged, it would be AWESOME!!!! Cobra could get a re-colored Rattler or in another cost saving effort, a re-coloured Firebat. My personal off the wall idea would a re-launch of the Storm Eagle & Liqudator minus the "squirt gun" feature or keep it & have a wet T-shirt showdown featuring Scarlett, Cover Girl, Lady Jaye, Jinx, Baroness, Zarana & Munitia!!!! LOL Fanboy dream. Parachute Figure could be Free Fall. 2 pack suggestion of maybe an Ace / Slipstream & a 3 pack of Aero-Vipers or Gryo Vipers. Other vehicle suggestions the Battle Copters, Locust, Dragonhawk, Air Commandos Glider or as suggested by others Battle Hornet or Tigerhawk. Feedback is always welcomed & encouraged. Can not to see what other ideas we come up with. YO JOE !!!!!

rjhiii@sover.net
12-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Not a huge ninja force fan, think they fit better as a one at a time FSS figure, or membership figure. Personally, I would love to see Cobra La vs BF2000 or now BF3000 or Battle Force 2.0 since the year 2000 has come and gone...

lacertamiles@yahoo.com
12-22-2015, 12:22 PM
If the comic in the monthly GIJCC magazine is any indication, the enemy for the 2016 G.I. Joe convention set will be SKAR.

rcmejia@gmail.com
12-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Anything but battelforce 2000

cardensb@hotmail.com
12-23-2015, 08:26 PM
SKAR vs. all the special team Joes that have not been released again?

j_yoders@hotmail.com
12-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Like the idea of a new Cobra pilots group to go up against Sky Patrol...

kelty11@verizon.net
12-24-2015, 11:20 AM
SKAR vs. all the special team Joes that have not been released again?

I like this!

seanmjordan@gmail.com
02-24-2016, 12:22 PM
It may just be wishful thinking, but I keep seeing clues for Cobra La VS '87 Joes:

Potential Clues:

- Pythona Subscription Figure
- Arctic Mindbender last year's Sub figure
- Club comic is hinting at Cobra La (or Star Brigade with the crashed meteor?)
- Colorado Rockies are sorta like the Himalayas (this is a stretch I know but it'd make a good setting for Cobra La haha)
- TF Sneak Peek is in FSS4 - so in theory "Regular" Sneak Peek could be in the Con Set
- '87 Law & Order is in FSS4

enforcr98@aol.com
02-24-2016, 01:28 PM
It may just be wishful thinking, but I keep seeing clues for Cobra La VS '87 Joes:

Potential Clues:

- Pythona Subscription Figure
- Arctic Mindbender last year's Sub figure
- Club comic is hinting at Cobra La (or Star Brigade with the crashed meteor?)
- Colorado Rockies are sorta like the Himalayas (this is a stretch I know but it'd make a good setting for Cobra La haha)
- TF Sneak Peek is in FSS4 - so in theory "Regular" Sneak Peek could be in the Con Set
- '87 Law & Order is in FSS4

Pythona is not part of the subscription she is the free figure with ur membership to the club.

Plus how can they do the Royal Guards and Goloubulus any justice without whole new figures being molded. I mean I would love to see a Cobra La set, but not getting my hopes up.
I am guessing Sky Patrol b/c of the ad in the new comic that came out in the stores that has a sky as the back ground. Just like the year before they put in the tiger pattern in the background of an ad in a comic.

axonrey@gmail.com
02-24-2016, 02:45 PM
I would love to see an arashikage vs koga set, which could both finish ninja force and use some of those legends of arashikage from the Hasbro vault.

seanmjordan@gmail.com
02-24-2016, 08:30 PM
Pythona is not part of the subscription she is the free figure with ur membership to the club.

I feel like there's a Cobra Commander quote about semantics that I should be referencing here but it eludes me at the moment.

I meant subscription to the club, not FSS. Sorry for any confusion.

Yeah I know Cobra-La is a huge stretch, but I'd sacrifice 2 figure slots if it meant new tools for ol' Golobby and Royal Guards, which could be packed in multiples. That's why I thought a Sneak Peek would make sense to be included in the Con Set because he'd be a repaint.

Sky Patrol would fit with the teaser image –*but they still need baddies to be paired with and parachuting into Cobra-La works for me! That'd be a dream set.

boudro72@yahoo.com
02-25-2016, 12:09 PM
Sky Patrol sent in to rescue someone, Dr. Burkhart(hahahahaha) from Cobra Plague team......

and as a two-pack.......I want Al Gore vs ManBearPig........hahahahaha

I mean, we are going to be in Colorado!!