PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Sneak Peek Preview!

Commander_Lane
07-08-2015, 01:00 PM
The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Upon subscription completion, you will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with the last shipment.
Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

TIGER FORCE ADVANCED RECON: SNEAK PEEK

(Based on the European exclusive Tiger Force action figure!)

Includes: removable helmet & vest, assault rifle, binoculars, field radio, NEW periscope, and figure stand.

rew97@live.com
07-08-2015, 01:02 PM
I had a feeling they were going to use Airbornes head and helmet, figure looks good I do wish it was vintage deco and not Tiger Force. But I'm sure we will get that version sometime in the future.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
07-08-2015, 01:24 PM
I see something that will be new... ;)

gunitgpd@yahoo.com
07-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Nice figure

rew97@live.com
07-08-2015, 01:41 PM
I see something that will be new... ;)

Your right, that new periscope is different than the vintage as the vintage had a handle on top where this one does not.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Hey, they used the Scrap Iron vest!
The parts here actually work pretty well for Sneak Peek, I just don't understand why he is the Tiger Force version instead of v1 colors.

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
07-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Yes, I am digging this. The last 4 reveals have been great.

danielstavina@aol.com
07-08-2015, 03:42 PM
I would prefer this in Night Force colours. But hey, I guess I'll have to learn some redeco tricks.

Shadowcat01@hotmail.com
07-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Ugh... Mouse's head would have been a better pick. This head has been used for far too many times: Airborne, Rollbar, Hit & Run, Kickstart, Grunt. :( Did I miss any others?

boostergold5@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 04:13 PM
This is a figure of a novelists not-very-in-shape son, i.e., a semi-boring character with a ridiculous gimmick.. I needed this for my Tiger Force collection. Having the normal one first and then waiting around for the TF version would have been torture. Thank goodness its the Tiger Force one. Hopefully theyll do the Night Force one next and then not bother with the regular one.

jamieandvicki@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Not bad. I love TF. What color is his hair? Lookin' forward to him :)

rew97@live.com
07-08-2015, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=Thank goodness its the Tiger Force one. Hopefully theyll do the Night Force one next and then not bother with the regular one.[/QUOTE

I very much hope you do not get your way on this, as many collectors prefer vintage deco over sub team deco.

morgardee@hotmail.com
07-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Body is nice but the head should be different. We need to work a few more new heads into the sets. 2 isn't enough.

axonrey@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 06:53 PM
I kind of hate that its basically the same build as Bullhorn. I like it, though, but it just doesn't look like Sneak Peek to me.

boostergold5@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Get MY way? lol
Just an opinion, like everyone has.. This guys a total also-ran. If collectors preferred regular deco then the Tiger Force sets wouldnt have been so popular this year as to sell out. I think theres a bad case of vocal minority here on the club website..

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Yes it's okay we all have different opinions. But most of this year's TF convention figures have already been done in v1 deco, so I don't see how the sell out means those were more popular than v1. The Night Force figure were really popular a couple years ago, but the very next thing the club did was release those figures in v1 deco for the FSS because people asked for it. I don't know if there is a vocal minority or not, but the club can only listen to the people who post here.

rjhiii@sover.net
07-09-2015, 07:16 AM
I only bought the TF convenion set to support the club and for the main line IG decos. I prefer the originals first, but will buy the sub teams only as a means of support to the effort of the club to continue to produce the originals in ME. If they only start offering the sub teams, then I have less incentive to support them at all...

NS550@aol.com
07-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Very nice figure, I hope to see a repaint in either classic colors or NF versions!

kelty11@verizon.net
07-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Great looking figure and I love the periscope.

Hope we get the classic colors figure soon (probably in the 2016 Con Set)

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
07-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Looks good!

rew97@live.com
07-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Get MY way? lol
Just an opinion, like everyone has.. This guys a total also-ran. If collectors preferred regular deco then the Tiger Force sets wouldnt have been so popular this year as to sell out. I think theres a bad case of vocal minority here on the club website..

The characters in this years set had their VD versions released through the 25th and other lines sold in stores with much higher production runs, where the GIJCC exclusives always have smaller production runs and thus are more valuable on the secondary market, explaining why these versions sold out. So, knowing is half the battle and bring on vintage deco Sneak Peak.

jimsnow70@aol.com
07-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Kind of glad they went with the European deco, I needed a change in my TF collection. We'll probably see Night Force and regular versions in a con set or another FSS.

arock1922@yahoo.com
07-17-2015, 01:44 PM
Do the forearms from the 50th Flint fit into those upper arms or is it too late to make that change with the manufacturer?

That would give him the cuffed sleeves look he originally had.