PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Outback Preview!

Commander_Lane
07-06-2015, 01:08 PM
The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Upon subscription completion, you will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with the last shipment.
Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

TIGER FORCE SURVIVALIST: STUART "OUTBACK" SELKIRK

(Based on the European exclusive Tiger Force action figure!)

Includes: NEW head sculpt, removable harness & flashlight, assault rifle, survival knife, backpack and figure stand.

kelty11@verizon.net
07-06-2015, 01:53 PM
WOW!! Excellent. It is a spot on replica of the original and fantastic companion to the 2015 convention figures.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Love the Tiger Face shirt was REALLY hoping they'd keep that! Also, interesting to see that Stu has aged a bit. I think he looks great as a greybeard!

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
07-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Very awesome. Great job. But please give us this Outback in V1 colors in the near future at some point.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
07-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Very awesome. Great job. But please give us this Outback in V1 colors in the near future at some point.

Body construction looks almost identical (hands might be different, hard to tell) to the Outback that came in the 25th FLAK set in v1 colors. People would basically be paying $30 just to get a new head sculpt. Yes it would be an improvement, but I would rather see figures in the FSS that haven't already been released a few years ago.

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
07-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Love the Tiger Face shirt was REALLY hoping they'd keep that! Also, interesting to see that Stu has aged a bit. I think he looks great as a greybeard!

I've always wondered why they did that with the vintage European Tiger Force Outback. Kinda makes him seem like some old angry drifter in the woods.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
07-06-2015, 03:39 PM
I love that shirt.

And as a rule, bada** people are usually pretty bada** in their thirties. If they age well, they will continue to be bada** in later years. Outback is clearly one of those people.

rew97@live.com
07-06-2015, 04:38 PM
New headsculpt looks great, but I was a bit shocked a character with so many current releases rated a new head.

rcmejia@gmail.com
07-06-2015, 04:39 PM
I really really hope they change the pistol grip on that gun. It looks primitive by today's GI JOE standards.

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
07-06-2015, 05:29 PM
I am really looking forward to these! Chomping at the bit! Nice work on all of them, so far!

cmoneycollins@gmail.com
07-06-2015, 05:59 PM
The head looks great. The RET Flint arms are a good choice too. Not sure about the 25th era torso though. It looks pretty dated. The legs are okay, a newer set like POC Lifeline/Snake Eyes would be better, but these will do.

ozcouple@live.com
07-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Well, I can only ask nicely. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update that WAAAYYY outdated 25th torso with man breasts. You fixed Hit n Run to perfection; I shall ask the same here. Something like Renegade Duke's torso would be superior...

jimsnow70@aol.com
07-06-2015, 07:47 PM
I can live with the majority of the parts, but the POC Lifeline/Snake Eyes legs would definitely improve this figure. I'm still pleased with the new head sculpt and color combination.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
07-06-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm just happy it won't have the hands that the old ME outback had... The ones that, as someone put it, would drop the gun by just looking at it... Lol

axonrey@gmail.com
07-07-2015, 04:46 AM
This was a figure that I was wondering why they were burning a spot in the FSS for, but I have to admit, this preview looks pretty dope.

dgarlit@gmail.com
07-07-2015, 07:23 AM
The head sculpt is great, but the use of 25th anniversary era parts (like the torso) seems a little lazy.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
07-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Yea, the torso is kinda, meh. But they gotta keep that Tee-shirt design.

I also think it needs a belt. I don't usually tuck my shirt in without a belt.

Shadowcat01@hotmail.com
07-07-2015, 01:47 PM
The head sculpt is great, but the use of 25th anniversary era parts (like the torso) seems a little lazy.

Agreed. I love the head, but the Resolute Flint torso should have been the new default T-shirt body to use, plus different legs. The 25th parts are just too dated, and makes figures look scrawny and short. I was really looking forward to this, but not so much anymore.

rew97@live.com
07-07-2015, 05:14 PM
I just realized if my Father let his hair grow out for a few months he would look exactly like Outback's new headsculpt.

science_mrk@yahoo.com
07-07-2015, 06:04 PM
the figure overall is not that bad and it is a way to get a TF version of Outback that I know I will never buy from ARAH.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
07-07-2015, 10:51 PM
I love this version of Outback. Way better head than the original and that tiger print shirt (a worry originally) is just incredible.

ddongwen38@yahoo.com
07-14-2015, 09:55 PM
i love this figure it is the outback from the zombie initiative he got bite and his hair turned white and it aged him read the comic its a brief scene but he is in the hospital and lifeline is talking to him saying he is not ready to go back into the fight i really want this and i recently joined the club so i dont know how this fss figures work can i just order him or what can someone please tell i would appreciate it thanks

jasisson@msn.com
07-15-2015, 07:39 PM
i love this figure - i really want this and i recently joined the club so i dont know how this fss figures work can i just order him or what can someone please tell i would appreciate it thanks

The only way to get it right now is to order the entire subscription. There's a possibility that the Club will put them in the store at some point after they have all shipped, but there's no guarantees - and the most popular ones do not last long!

Outback is Awesone - great job on the shirt deco! I would have liked to have newer legs, but I won't complain (too much)!

rew97@live.com
07-15-2015, 07:46 PM
The only way to get it right now is to order the entire subscription. There's a possibility that the Club will put them in the store at some point after they have all shipped, but there's no guarantees - and the most popular ones do not last long!

Outback is Awesone - great job on the shirt deco! I would have liked to have newer legs, but I won't complain (too much)!

You should not have too much trouble getting Outback from the club store if past Tiger Force FSS figures are any indication of how popular a character will be. Tiger Force Shipwreck and Airtight are some of the cheapest and easiest to get of all the FSS figures.

ddongwen38@yahoo.com
08-05-2015, 04:21 PM
thanks i will keep that in mind how much does a whole set cost because i paid a lot for the zombie initiative set well actually my mom got it for xmas last year and i love that set i even got the septic tank and the sb zombie figures and the tiger force ship wreck and airtight they were a lot less expensive then i thought they would be so i hope he is the same thanks don