PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Homefront Heroes: Still haven't received Con Set?

kentacular@gmail.com
06-16-2015, 10:24 PM
So...has anyone else who was not able to attend the convention not received their convention set yet?

I thought we were supposed to have them already?

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-16-2015, 10:38 PM
Haven't received mine either. I was told to expect that we should receive them by end of June to first week of July.

tkallspark@yahoo.com
06-16-2015, 10:39 PM
Good to know that I'm not the only one!

kelty11@verizon.net
06-17-2015, 08:41 AM
I think they are coming in late June or July.

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
06-17-2015, 11:53 AM
Bot con is this weekend. I'm pretty sure the club is focused on that right now. We'll probably hear something after botcon.

science_mrk@yahoo.com
06-24-2015, 09:19 AM
Same here. Still waiting. I really think if you have to wait this long to get items, they should wait to charge your credit cards too. Or at least only partially charge you for items until all orders are complete.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-24-2015, 09:31 AM
I would rather have it paid and out of the way. I understand it may take longer than I want, but as long as they eventually show up I am good. They were waiting until after BOT Con to start mailing them the last I saw. and unless they ship Vermont early, mine should show up near the end of July...

j_yoders@hotmail.com
06-24-2015, 02:40 PM
Just assume it'll be in the back end of the estimate the club gives. It usually works that way.

rjhiii@sover.net
07-08-2015, 06:49 AM
When I emailed the club I got a very quick and professional response. They will be shipping TO the Club in early July, then FROM the Club to all those that ordered the homefront packages. Why are they shipping to the Club so late was not addressed, but my gut tells me they had to order some more figures/parts to fix defective ones from the Con and potentially from the homefront sets also. If you recall they ran out of replacement parts at the con for the two left feet, two left hands, two right what have yous. At least that is why I hope it was delayed. If I get a figure with mismatched parts and there is no fix I will be mighty upset...

kelty11@verizon.net
07-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Glad to hear they will ship by mid- July. I was just going to email the club.

kentacular@gmail.com
07-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Well, I'm relieved to know its not just me (figured it wasn't). Looking forward to getting my loose and boxed set!!!

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
07-14-2015, 10:39 PM
When I emailed the club I got a very quick and professional response. They will be shipping TO the Club in early July, then FROM the Club to all those that ordered the homefront packages. Why are they shipping to the Club so late was not addressed, but my gut tells me they had to order some more figures/parts to fix defective ones from the Con and potentially from the homefront sets also. If you recall they ran out of replacement parts at the con for the two left feet, two left hands, two right what have yous. At least that is why I hope it was delayed. If I get a figure with mismatched parts and there is no fix I will be mighty upset...

I was hoping it would also address the issue of Wreckage being named "Saber Tooth" on his name plate. But yes, I agree with the mighty upset part. I have only ever had an issue with the Night Force Hit & Run feet and Psyche Out's "dish" weapon. Even then, replacement parts were sent and the issue resolved quickly.

charlie68@yahoo.com
07-15-2015, 01:56 PM
I was starting to think I didn't order the set. The club seems only to communicate here in the forums. I'm not good with forums. How do you search in here?

funpubincadmin
07-15-2015, 02:03 PM
2015 Homefront Heroes Update:

This year's Homefront Hero shipment has arrived at the GIJCC headquarters and our customer service will begin shipping out the convention box set orders this week.

kelty11@verizon.net
07-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Very COOL! Thanks

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
07-15-2015, 07:38 PM
That is GREAT news! Thanks for that info and update.

NS550@aol.com
07-15-2015, 08:19 PM
I skipped straight to the end so if this was already posted then sorry for repeating. I saw a post that the club itself should be getting them around now and from there shipping them out to members so I think within the next few weeks we should see them.

kelty11@verizon.net
07-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Anyone get their sets yet? I am still awaiting a shipping email.

I retract my statement - my set arrived yesterday.

It is fantastic- great sculpts and clean paint apps (at least on my mine). Has to be the best set since 2012.

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
07-23-2015, 06:07 PM
I got an email with tracking #. It came yesterday. Love this set.

bluebeast101@yahoo.com
07-23-2015, 11:16 PM
Got mine on wed 23 figures that is.

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
11-12-2015, 04:35 PM
With the home front sets do you pay ahead of time or when it ships

rjhiii@sover.net
11-12-2015, 04:45 PM
ahead of time when Con registration opens, then they ship after the Con.