PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter for future FSS?

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
06-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Just a quick suggestion/question. I don't want this to be taken as complaining, because I LOVE the way the FSS 4 figures are looking. I was curious though, and would like to hear the clubs thoughts as well as members, what about a kickstarter for future FSS figures? Maybe to supplement the budget you already have, which could go to new head sculpts? Please don't take this as criticism, as I LOVE the way for example, the old headsculpt looks on the new pathfinder, but I figured I'd maybe throw it out as a suggestion for those of us who might want to see more new headsculpts in the future. To the club: any possibility of is happening? To the members: would you all pitch in to help support something like this? I know I would! There are plenty of working body parts out there that can be repainted, so is would be STRICTLY for head sculpts.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-02-2015, 08:03 AM
I'd kick in for vehicles/drivers but the head sculpts being reused do not bother me. It is nostalgic to the original line...

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
06-02-2015, 08:26 AM
Original line as in ARAH? I don't remember headsculpts being reused but maybe a handful of times with the original ARAH line, and by original, I guess since I was of collecting/toy playing age in like 88-95ish I consider the whole line original (82 to 94)to what's being released now.