PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Cobra Inferno B.A.T. Preview!

Commander_Lane
05-28-2015, 02:45 PM
The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Upon subscription completion, you will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with the last shipment.
Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

COBRA BATTLE ANDROID TROOPER: COBRA INFERNO B.A.T

(Based on the variant Cobra action figure!)

Includes: backpack with four removable hand attachments and figure stand.

julestobin@gmail.com
05-28-2015, 02:49 PM
HOLY COW! Can't wait to read his file card!! Looks like he could walk into a VOLCANO ...yet he's got that gloss on him I just can't picture!

arock1922@yahoo.com
05-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Is that a high gloss red or a translucent red like the 1st version of the figure.

It won't change my opinion that this figure is an absolute home run, but I was just curious.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
05-28-2015, 02:59 PM
I don't know about the sword thing, since that was built for a different figure, but this is really cool!

Commander_Lane
05-28-2015, 03:11 PM
Hey Guys,

this is only a reference mock-up and the plan is to re-tool the sword hand attachment and make the figure parts translucent.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
05-28-2015, 03:37 PM
All parts? Or some of them?

In the case of the latter, could you post a second picture with arrows pointing to the translucent parts?

xerofall@hotmail.com
05-28-2015, 03:47 PM

In the case of the latter, could you post a second picture with arrows pointing to the translucent parts?

I'd imagine similar to the Nano BAT.

jmonahan78@hotmail.com
05-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Why the v1 bat head? Inferno bat according to his file card and the original figure was a advanced v2 bat.

Hey Guys,

this is only a reference mock-up and the plan is to re-tool the sword hand attachment and make the figure parts translucent.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
05-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Pure awesomeness. You guys are hitting a Grand Slam, no pun intended with this set.

julestobin@gmail.com
05-28-2015, 04:39 PM

I second that! I would be kind to see the true scale of this TRANSLUCENT...

Commander_Lane
05-28-2015, 05:35 PM
Why the v1 bat head? Inferno bat according to his file card and the original figure was a advanced v2 bat.

We do not have an unlimited budget to make new heads for every figure. This version has an updated file card.

Also as explained, it is only a photo mock-up and the figure does not exist in this format yet. We will show a production sample once it is approved from the factory.

jimsnow70@aol.com
05-28-2015, 07:23 PM
Not feeling the Ninja legs, but it's translucent! I can't be mad at that! :D

julestobin@gmail.com
05-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Hope its not too TRANSLUCENT. Thats crazy love.

morgardee@hotmail.com
05-28-2015, 08:16 PM
We do not have an unlimited budget to make new heads for every figure. This version has an updated file card.

Also as explained, it is only a photo mock-up and the figure does not exist in this format yet. We will show a production sample once it is approved from the factory.

How many new head sculpts will there be in this wave?

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
05-28-2015, 10:15 PM
How many new head sculpts will there be in this wave?

I may be mistaken, but I believe at the Joecon panel they said there were two. Not sure which ones, and again, I may have misheard.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
05-28-2015, 10:22 PM
I think Billy and TF Outback are supposed to get new heads. That's a few less than last year, but there may be a few new accessories to make up for it.

arock1922@yahoo.com
05-28-2015, 11:32 PM
I may be mistaken, but I believe at the Joecon panel they said there were two. Not sure which ones, and again, I may have misheard.

I keep thinking 3 new heads. Billy, Outback and Sneak Peek.

Just checked the signup page. New heads for Billy and Outback. New periscope accessory for Sneak Peek.

kelty11@verizon.net
05-29-2015, 10:42 AM
Wow! Another Winner. Hope the figure is as translucent as the mock-up.

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
05-31-2015, 09:31 PM
Not crazy about the ninja feet; those peg holes are really shallow. Other then the lower legs and feet, I'm looking forward to this figure.

rew97@live.com
06-01-2015, 05:31 AM
Just got done watching ROTS on Blu Ray and was thinking how this guy would fit right in on Mustafar.

russelltattoo@yahoo.com
06-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Hopefully the 13th figure will have a new head as well

scdenny74@hotmail.com
06-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Looks great- have you guys ever thought of starting an "add on" for these troop builders? Maybe in addition to your subscription for the 12+1 you can then place an order for 3 bagged Inferno Bats(or any of the troop builders) for XXX amount? I know that would be a plus for everyone....

boostergold5@gmail.com
06-06-2015, 03:36 AM
I would buy extra troops, thats a great idea. I would especially like BATS.