PDA

View Full Version : FSS 2.0 update!

funpubincadmin
11-12-2013, 01:29 PM

As you all probably know by now, the first shipment of the FSS 2.0 left mid-November. For those of you who are on the installment payment schedule, the second installment will be billed on December 3rd, and the final payment will be billed on January 21, 2014.

Please make sure that your Credit Card information remains valid so that you can complete your subscription and receive the free 13th figure in your last shipment. In addition, please make sure if you are moving, that you change your address in the FSS as soon as possible...FSS 2.0 Log-In (https://www.mastercollector.com//fss/login.cfm?eid=4).

You will also need to update your address if you move at the club store at http://gijoeclub.com/shop for your monthly magazine.

Thanks for your support!

MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM
11-17-2013, 08:35 PM
i got the 2 tiger force figures,when will the next 2 figures be shipping out to me ? cause from what i understood is that when i paid for this back in may to start it all,i paid for the first 4 figures.so my question is when will the next 2 figures be coming to me ? also your link to FSS 2.0 is broken

chris_decobre@rocketmail.com
11-18-2013, 09:15 PM
:confused:
I received my first set of the FSS figures. Upon removing the figures from their undamaged packaging, The Shipwreck figure nearly fell off of the cardback. The "bubble" seems to have not been sealed properly and was re-sealed, but did not hold either. I've waited for over a week with no response. I hope it was an oversite. The figures are awesome though!

fostereben@gmail.com
11-19-2013, 01:15 PM
The detail of paint on these 2 figures is fantastic looking I really like them a lot. Some people are not fans of Tiger Force but I have always really liked Tiger Force.

CLBeaudette@gmail.com
11-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Desperately hoping these will be waiting for me when I get home from work today. On FSS 1 I found I was receiving the shipment 2 weeks after the lucky firsts.

hojecki@optonline.net
11-22-2013, 12:28 PM
I had the same problem with Shipwreck. Notified the Club via email, and they told me to send it back for a replacement. If I took them off the card, I wouldn't have cared. But, since I keep them on, I do. Very courteous and quick reply.

ericfu13@hotmail.com
11-22-2013, 05:57 PM
In my account info, it shows shipping documents for round 2 already! Hopefully we're getting the second batch of figures before Thanksgiving!

chris_decobre@rocketmail.com
11-23-2013, 01:16 PM
AWESOME! FedEx just delivered my wave 2 figures. Nice colors, but Wide Scope looks kinda goofy with his SWAT cap on.

ahopkins4140@gmail.com
11-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Got my box in today! It's beginning to look like Christmas

justin@generalsjoes.com
11-26-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm crossing my fingers that my second shipment arrives today. I want it to get here before the Thanksgiving mail break.

kjjsparks@comcast.net
12-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Very happy with all of these so far! I did get 2 Airtights in my first shipment but I shipped one back and get Shipwreck a couple days later. I'm really looking forward to round 3.

tazzzman78@gmail.com
12-14-2013, 02:54 AM
When does round 3 start shipping?

gijoeguru@yahoo.com
01-21-2014, 07:50 PM
I received Set 4 today. Cesspool's cardback was wrecked and Lt. Falcon's bubble was ripped from the cardback and creased up at the top. Not a happy camper. Sets 1-3 were all perfect. QC is lacking. There is no reason for this to take place. We are paying a premium for premium figures. I have never seen figure packaging this bad at wallyworld in all the years I have been buying GI JOE figures.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
01-22-2014, 11:26 AM
I got set 4 yesterday, both look great, no detached bubbles like last time. These definitely look like 2 of the best figures in wave 2, I must say you did a nice job on these. I just wish I had a good place for the awesome looking Falcon figure in my collection. Personally, I am not big on sub-teams or version 2 paint jobs. Hopefully wave 3 coming next year will have some figures of this quality that are different characters in their v1 colors. (Fast Draw, Sneak Peek, Frostbite, and the Night Force team to name a few that would be nice.)

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
01-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Set 4 showed up yesterday and is my favorite one so far in the FSS 2.0 -- Night Force Falcon and Cesspool were the 2 primary characters that convinced me to buy this series. It was very cool to get them both in the same shipment.

funpubincadmin
01-23-2014, 01:55 PM
If you experience any problems with your FSS shipments, please contact our customer service via Contact Us link or call 817-448-9863.

jay@speedyspread.com
01-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Same here. I was really looking forward to this shipment. Cesspool's card had a tear and the bubble was loose. Lt. Falcon's card looks ok. The bubble is secure but the sides are kind of wavy. I will for sure replace Cesspool. What a shame.

alyoshas_corner@yahoo.com
02-15-2014, 09:23 AM
You guys who are complaining and throwing blame at the Club, let common sense take a hold for a minute: These cards that are arriving damaged and with separated bubbles are not being done on purpose! I am no insider really, but I'll be willing to bet that these figures arrive at the GIJCC warehouse already packed inside the two boxes that the Club addresses and mails out to you. If that is the case (and I'd be willing to bet on it), then any "blame" if were to be assigned would not rest with the Club directly.

To expect them to go through a couple thousand pieces of packed inventory by hand before shipping out is just silly (think about the additional delays). The Club has stated several times in many places publicly, "Hey, if your figures aren't up to snuff, call us. We'll fix it if we can!". They know that you want top quality for top dollar and they go out of their way to make sure you get it when it comes to QC issues both in these subscriptions and regarding Con sets and membership bonuses. That's about all you can ask in the way of customer service, so cut a little slack, realize it isn't a personal vendetta against you and contact them if you have a problem instead of going to forums and crying at the public (they can't help you).

charettejamie@yahoo.com
02-15-2014, 11:05 AM
I really don't care about the messed up cards, I just want the registration for Joe con to get up and running so I can place my order. Besides you guys do a real good job as it is!!!!

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
02-15-2014, 12:16 PM
You guys who are complaining and throwing blame at the Club, let common sense take a hold for a minute: These cards that are arriving damaged and with separated bubbles are not being done on purpose! I am no insider really, but I'll be willing to bet that these figures arrive at the GIJCC warehouse already packed inside the two boxes that the Club addresses and mails out to you. If that is the case (and I'd be willing to bet on it), then any "blame" if were to be assigned would not rest with the Club directly.

To expect them to go through a couple thousand pieces of packed inventory by hand before shipping out is just silly (think about the additional delays). The Club has stated several times in many places publicly, "Hey, if your figures aren't up to snuff, call us. We'll fix it if we can!". They know that you want top quality for top dollar and they go out of their way to make sure you get it when it comes to QC issues both in these subscriptions and regarding Con sets and membership bonuses. That's about all you can ask in the way of customer service, so cut a little slack, realize it isn't a personal vendetta against you and contact them if you have a problem instead of going to forums and crying at the public (they can't help you).

Agreed. I think the Club is doing a great job running a tough business with very demanding customers. Sometimes we hear a few people complaining, and I wanted to let the Club know most people like what you are doing and we hope you keep it up. Sometimes I post opinions on here to let you know what future products fans would like to see, but I try not to criticize things you have already done, especially when it's not your fault.

gijoeguru@yahoo.com
03-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Well I received my final shipment today... all in good shape. I have to say I was hoping for a NF Crazylegs as the 13th figure... but we get a rehash of a figure hasbro released back at the 25th launch.... still a cool figure but nothing "wow" about it.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
03-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Well I received my final shipment today... all in good shape. I have to say I was hoping for a NF Crazylegs as the 13th figure... but we get a rehash of a figure hasbro released back at the 25th launch.... still a cool figure but nothing "wow" about it.

That is kind of my opinion about it too. I was hoping for a character (any character) I did not already have. If they are going to do things like this, it gives me hope that we will get Repeater, Muskrat, Spearhead, and Psyche Out in original colors too.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
03-10-2014, 08:06 PM
I was not expecting this at all. I've been tempted to open up my silver pads one but now I'll be able to finally display him with the original 13 :) ...in two weeks from now :(

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
03-11-2014, 06:47 PM
I gotta say I was surprisingly disappointed with the 13th "mystery figure". I thought I had it narrowed down to 4 hopeful possibilities, but turns out I couldn't have been more far off. My #1 hopeful was BOMBSTRIKE because her brother BARREL ROLL was an FSS figure last year AND her other brother BLACKOUT was indeed the 13th Mystery figure from last year. My #2 hopeful was NIGHT FORCE CRAZY LEGS. I thought he had a good chance of being the 13th figure because he is the only Night Force member to appear in the Convention Comic Book last year that was not produced as a figure. My #3 suspect was Cobra Ninja SLICE - simply because they had produced a very competent version of DICE for last years FSS. My 4th suspicion, albeit a long shot, was MUNITIA because she had made an unexpected appearance in a comic strip entitled: FLY ON THE WINDSCREEN from last months club newsletter. But apparently there is really no science for predicting who the mystery figure will be since GRAND SLAM came way out of left field and had virtually nothing in common with any of the theme's recently touched upon by the recent Conventions, FSS figure assortments, or newsletter comics. I must say I am glad to finally add this figure to my collection but I don't actually deem it worthy of the high premium we paid for the FSS 2.0 considering that he is nothing more than a straight-up repaint of a 25th Anniversary figure that we should have been able to buy on any retail store shelf for $7.99 back in 2007/08. Having said all that, I will add him to his rightful place in the ranks. ;)

allewebay@earthlink.net
03-11-2014, 07:59 PM
I would have preferred Grand Slam (with a head other than Flash's, doesn't have to be new just different) take the place of Bombadier in the subscription, but overall I'm happy with the 2.0 subscription service, especially the final shipment of the two Oktober Guards to add to my 2012 boxset. Hope the club considers making Wong for 3.0! I thought the 13th figure would have been a non-Night Force repaint of one of the Joes from the 2013 Joecon set, it'll be interesting to see if the club makes them or keeps them exclusive....

8bitgeekpro@gmail.com
04-24-2014, 04:40 AM
Whats the deal with the fas 2.0 figures?
are these like the exclusives in the shop or are they different... ?
I would like to jump on this...
how do i go about doing so.... ?
Thank you...

funpubincadmin
04-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Whats the deal with the fss 2.0 figures? Are these like the exclusives in the shop or are they different... ? I would like to jump on this... how do i go about doing so.... ?
Thank you...

GIJCC members have an option to sign-up for an exclusive annual Figure Subscription Service (FSS). If you subscribe and complete the purchase of twelve carded figures, you will receive a BONUS 13th figure in the last shipment.

A limited quantity of FSS may be available in the Club Store after each month has shipped (while supplies last)!