PDA

View Full Version : 2015 12" GI Joe Convention Set

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
02-05-2015, 05:22 PM
From the description, "Fantastic Freefall and Descent into Darkness," at the very least it sounds cool.

It may not be quite what the Adventure Team fans were gunning for, but I think it's very cool to feature the "Prototype Adventure Team" as I like to call it.

sf49ersphan@aol.com
02-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Yeah a little odd, that they wen't backwards on the timeline, when it seems they've been pushing forward with the last few con sets linking the 12" AT era with the 3&3/4" RAH era. I guess they ran out of ideas. Wished they'd done Mouth of Doom style set once they decided to go the adventures of route, Parachutes are cool and all but pretty easily available.

ds_smith@sympatico.ca
02-05-2015, 06:20 PM
The description in the brochure... maybe I read it wrong... sounds like two versions of the parachute (day / stealth )? Seems a little like the Escape from Dragon Island set. It had a stealth version of parachute ensemble. Hope that's not all there is. Maybe two figures?

I have the Search for Sasquatch and 8-Legs of Danger sets and they are awesome. Hopefully this new 12" set has as much fun-factor as those did.