PDA

View Full Version : Future Joecon Exclusives

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
01-31-2015, 01:39 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would kill to see this, but does anybody know, or who else agrees... A future Joecon or Club exclusive release... Space shuttle defiant with Both figures of course... Wonder what the chances are. Maybe a space themed boxier to go along with it. Countdown would most definitely have to be part of this box set... Probably TARGAT as well... Who else do you guys think would go in this box set? Star brigade series joes come to mind (not start brigade countdown though, I'd rather have the original) but I was never a big fan of star brigade (ESPECIALLY NOT the armor tech... Yuck)
Anyway, thoughts?

tkallspark@yahoo.com
01-31-2015, 03:01 PM
The Defiant shuttle? Maybe a continuation of Star Brigade, but now the shuttle, we stand a better chance of getting the starfighter or invader. Still I like the idea of revisiting star brigade.

firebaseryan@comcast.net
01-31-2015, 03:13 PM
I would love to see Star Brigade as a future con set. The shuttle would be great but probably not likely. Though I'd like it.

jrgrfg@aol.com
01-31-2015, 08:55 PM
I died and gone to heaven if that happens. I would love to see a space theme con set. The Defiant complex is very unlikely, but a Crusader, Stilleto and even the pogo would be nice. Maybe a new space vehicle. Figure wise Payload, Countdown, Hardtop, Space Shot, Blackstar, Star Viper, TARGAT, Effects and so on. Yeap! Count me in!

rew97@live.com
01-31-2015, 10:31 PM
I would rather see Ninja Force before Star Brigade.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
02-02-2015, 01:18 AM
I'd love. Ninja force too but then we'd have a set with 3 (expensive on the aftermarket) figures we already have

rew97@live.com
02-02-2015, 05:07 AM
To finish off the Ninja Force the club would have to produce Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Dojo and Nunchuck, with an orange and black Night Creeper Leader, a few version 2 Night Creepers and round out a set with a few other characters. Also would love to see Hasbro or the club take another crack at Storm Shadow version 3 and Snake Eyes version 4, the Dollar General figures don't do much for me.

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
02-02-2015, 06:30 AM
To finish off the Ninja Force the club would have to produce Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Dojo and Nunchuck, with an orange and black Night Creeper Leader, a few version 2 Night Creepers and round out a set with a few other characters. Also would love to see Hasbro or the club take another crack at Storm Shadow version 3 and Snake Eyes version 4, the Dollar General figures don't do much for me.

The challenge there is that the Club has yet to do a box set that has Snake Eyes, Scarlett, and Storm Shadow in it. All the other mainstream Female figures (Cover Girl, Baroness, Lady Jaye, Zarana, Jinx,) along well lower tiered females Vypra and Bombstrike have been done as either Con Exclusive or FSS. (SDCC items are done by Hasbro themselves)

tkallspark@yahoo.com
02-02-2015, 07:38 AM
I'd love to see on the 12" front a remake of the Capture Chopper or Big Trapper, I know it's a longshot, but Man that would be Killer, perhaps with lights and sounds borrowed from the U.K.'s Action Man lineup incorporated into one of the vehicles. Or an all new Action Pack like the heyday of the Adventure Team, where the backpack becomes a mini vehicle. And perhaps a counterpart for Mike Power, Give us a G.I.JANE Atomic Woman!

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
02-02-2015, 09:49 AM
I'd love to see on the 12" front a remake of the Capture Chopper or Big Trapper, I know it's a longshot, but Man that would be Killer, perhaps with lights and sounds borrowed from the U.K.'s Action Man lineup incorporated into one of the vehicles. Or an all new Action Pack like the heyday of the Adventure Team, where the backpack becomes a mini vehicle. And perhaps a counterpart for Mike Power, Give us a G.I.JANE Atomic Woman!

Michaela Power.

madmac41@hotmail.com
02-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Two sub teams I would love to see in a Con Set are Sky Patrol and Battle Force 2000.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
02-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Once again folks we have created another amazing thread!!!!! This collection of suggestions & shared thoughts is absolutely AMAZING!!!! All the ideas are great but I am most intrigued by a Sky Patrol concept. A re-boot of the original team is good. Definitely ties in the annual parachute drop nicely, but this is here I would like to tweak or make the suggestion of creating a new Cobra team of skilled pilots. Suggesting...... Wild Weasel led team of "Rattlers", Night Vultures or Air Devils. Great for the fans. A nemesis for Sky Patrol. An opportunity to fill the ranks of Cobra aviators with a group of skilled ****pit jockeys hand picked from Cobra ranks by Wild Weasel himself. Specially trained to obilerate all adversaries, eradicate all threats & reign terror from above. Utilizing the recently re-designed & state of the art Rattler Night Fury or Night Fury Rattler ( your choice ); neutralizing both ground & air enemies swiftly & with extreme prejudice. Troop builder opportunity for Cobra. The 6 members of Sky Patrol, Wild Weasel & the fill out box set with the choices of any of the Cobra pilots. I personally liked the Night Vulture figure, Air Devil, AVAC, Vapor or Strato-viper would be great to see again. Pick any three & repeat this years mix of 2-3-3. Appeal to the masses. As for vehicles choices.... I know we would all love to see a new Sky Raven ( the line up for the piece starts behind me ), but the cost would be immense, so here's an opportunity for Sky Patrol to add ( this name is only a suggestion ) the brand new SKY QUEST, a chromed Conquest x-30!!!!! Boxed or bagged, it would be AWESOME!!!! Cobra could get a re-colored Rattler or in another cost saving effort, a re-coloured Firebat. My personal off the wall idea would a re-launch of the Storm Eagle & Liqudator minus the "squirt gun" feature or keep it & have a wet T-shirt showdown featuring Scarlett, Cover Girl, Lady Jaye, Jinx, Baroness, Zarana & Munitia!!!! LOL Fanboy dream. Parachute Figure could be Free Fall. 2 pack suggestion of maybe an Ace / Slipstream & a 3 pack of Aero-Vipers or Gryo Vipers. Other vehicle suggestions the Battle Copters, Locust, Dragonhawk, Air Commandos Glider or as suggested by others Battle Hornet or Tigerhawk. Feedback is always welcomed & encouraged. Can not to see what other ideas we come up with. YO JOE !!!!!