PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want in the next FSS shipment?

rew97@live.com
01-23-2015, 06:06 PM
If you could pick the remaining release order of the FSS who would you want immediately and who could you wait for the end for? Mine would be...

1. Slice and Muskrat.
2. Bombstrike and Vypra.
3. Spearhead/Max and Crimson Guard Immortal.
4. Big Ben and Night Creeper Leader.
5. Alpine and Hit and Run. (Sorry Generals Joe)

Also quick question for the club is Bombstrike's face going to be colored plastic like most FSS figures or painted?

jrgrfg@aol.com
01-23-2015, 09:23 PM
1) NCL and Alpine
2)Slice and Muskrat
3)CGI and Big Ben
4)Bombstrike and Spearhead & Max
5) Vypra and Hit and Run

At first I was disappointed in the NCL colors, but it has really grown on me and is actually my most anticipated figure. I love Hit and Run but I already got him in the 7 pack.

rjhiii@sover.net
01-23-2015, 10:14 PM
Bombstrike and Hit and Run will be the final figures. Of course as long as they arrive, I do not care what order they come in... :)

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
02-11-2015, 07:57 PM
I'm hoping to receive Big Ben before all of the snow is gone! He will look cool sitting on a Battle Bear. So when is the 3rd shipment coming?! :confused:

rew97@live.com
02-12-2015, 05:34 AM
I'm hoping to receive Big Ben before all of the snow is gone! He will look cool sitting on a Battle Bear. So when is the 3rd shipment coming?! :confused:

Well at least with Big Ben their is a chance we get him while the snow is still falling, unlike Artic Mindbender who will have to wait until next year. I enjoy doing Joe photography with the artic vehicles and figures in the snow, so I understand why you would want this figure soon. However you do live in Ohio where a snow storm in April would not be all that uncommon, so all is not lost if he does not arrive this month or next.

Also, I should thank the club for being 1 for 1 on my FSS order. I doubt we will get both females in the FSS in one shipment but I suspect we will see a female figure in this months shipment, likely Vypra.

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
02-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Well at least with Big Ben their is a chance we get him while the snow is still falling, unlike Artic Mindbender who will have to wait until next year. I enjoy doing Joe photography with the artic vehicles and figures in the snow, so I understand why you would want this figure soon. However you do live in Ohio where a snow storm in April would not be all that uncommon, so all is not lost if he does not arrive this month or next.

Also, I should thank the club for being 1 for 1 on my FSS order. I doubt we will get both females in the FSS in one shipment but I suspect we will see a female figure in this months shipment, likely Vypra.
I do a lot of photography with my collection as well and I have been focusing on beefing up my arctic collection quite a bit this winter. Mindbender will definitely be a welcome addition. Hopefully they will get around to producing an arctic Baroness some time soon.
;)

science_mrk@yahoo.com
02-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Well shipment three arrived today and it appears no one got it 100% correct. I love the pairing though. Spoiler Alert!!! Spearhead and Max boxed with Vypra. First set of figures in this subscription that I REALLY Like.

davide.romanello@gmail.com
04-23-2015, 05:31 AM
Any news on next delivery time?

I think it is time for Bombstrike and CG

rew97@live.com
04-23-2015, 05:58 AM
I'm hoping they ship this Friday. Want this shipment to be out of the way so we can move onto getting the 13th mystery figure.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
04-23-2015, 09:16 AM
I'm hoping the next two are big ben and NCL... id say its a safe bet that the best will be saved for last (bombstrike and CGI) and if they do, big ben and NCL wont cost as much for me so i will have a little extra money left on my gi joe fund for the month to play around with... so go Big Ben and NCL!

arock1922@yahoo.com
04-23-2015, 10:47 AM
Unless the 13th figure somehow has a connection to Big Ben or NCL, then they could come last. Like what the club did with Barrell Roll and Blackout a couple years ago.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
04-23-2015, 11:18 AM
i wondered if maybe the 13th could possibly be a new night creeper with new headsculpt (per the facebook hint if a new headsculpt) but i dont see anything wrong with the old night creeper, personally. who could it be connected with big ben i wonder?

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
04-23-2015, 11:36 AM
When is month 5 shipping?

arock1922@yahoo.com
04-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Big Ben is an SAS soldier who works with GI Joe but is technically not part of the GI Joe team. With that, it could be anyone from Z-Force, but that's most likely a long shot.

The Frostbite we got at the convention re-affirmed my idea that it will be the original '85 deco Frostbite as he certainly fits the clues given to us on the club's Facebook page. New head, new accessory (shoulder cowl), no animal companion, and I think most people rebuilding the original set of modern era figures would consider him a "must have". He is after all the only remaining figure from 1985 to be released in the ME style.

Had the FSS not hit any snags this year, we would have had him in hand first and the Tiger Force version from the Con would have been a surprise. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way this year.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
04-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Yes, Barrel Roll came with Blackout, but I don't think whoever came last had any connection to Grand Slam last year. There's no reason to assume the 13th is connected to any of the last 4 figures this year. I still think it will be Frostbite. Now that we have seen the parts for him at Joe Con the white version has to come out sooner or later.
As for the order of the other figures, I'm guessing Bombstrike and CGI will be split up.

rew97@live.com
04-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Dragonsky and Big Bear made up the final shippment that inclulded Grand Slam.