PDA

View Full Version : Yet another question from a n00b

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
12-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Going through past joecon posts, there seems to have been a few issues with everyone getting things (from golden tickets to convention exclusives) What is the normal timing for things to sell out, for example, Golden tickets, again, con exclusives or for me, who may not be able to make it, the Homefront hero sets? Do these things usually sell out within minutes, or hours of being made available for purchase? Thanks for any help

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
12-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Oh, and I just noticed the "junior member" next to my name, does that have anything to do with being able to purchase certain things as well, or is it all in what package you purchase?

rjhiii@sover.net
12-10-2014, 07:54 AM
The Junior member is regarding amount of use of the site here.
My experience is that the real goodies from the Homefront Package standpoint within a week or two from posting sells out.
I can't speak of the con exclusives, as I only buy the Homefront packages.

funpubincadmin
12-10-2014, 10:50 AM
GIJoeCon set packages and Homefront Hero sell outs vary year-to-year.

The Golden Ticket allow attendees first purchase options and early line-up at the Club Store at the convention. Although they can buy most show exclusives x 3, that number is based on available quantity and typically holds until the weekend before items sell out.

No, the "junior member" by your name is a forum only designation based on the amount of posts you have made.