PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Diamond Edition G.I. Joe vs Cobra Issue #7: "Zombie Initiative"!

funpubincadmin
12-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Available now at GIJoeClub.com/shop (http://GIJoeClub.com/shop) - G.I. Joe VS Cobra Issue 7:

COBRA has just proved that there is no line that they're not willing to cross – not even the line between the living and the dead! With the insidious Compound Z, the terrorist organization hopes to unleash absolute chaos on the world in the form of relentless, remorseless undead hordes that stalk the streets looking to turn anyone they find into more mindless fodder for Cobra's reanimated army. Desperate for a counter play, G.I. JOE has rushed FLINT and the E.C.O. WARRIORS back into commission to fight alongside OUTBACK, T'JBANG and the ZOMBIE HUNTERS. Will their courage and ingenuity save the day? Or will the boots of the marching dead thunder on?

Featuring cover art by Tim Seeley with exclusive bonus content included as well!

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
12-09-2014, 10:44 PM
So is this the comic where we get a sneak preview or hint to next years con set? Also, who are the Zombie Hunters?

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
12-10-2014, 01:17 AM
No this is the convention comic from earlier this year.

ozcouple@live.com
12-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Are you sure about that? Many were speculating it was this exact issue, the 2014 diamond edition with bonus section. Why else would this be freshly posted by the Club?

funpubincadmin
12-10-2014, 11:03 AM
This is the Diamond Edition (retail release) of the 2014 convention comic with a new cover and character dossier pages (that replace the convention schedules, etc.)

Yes, the 2015 GIJoeCon promotional page has a subtle set hint. I will notify Commander Lane to answer your Zombie Hunter question.

Commander_Lane
12-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Sure... the Zombie Hunters are: Outback, T’J Bang along with the Steel Brigade and their Steel Brigade Commander fighting to stay alive and eradicate those infected with Compound Z.

The E.C.O. (Emergency Chemical Operations) Force are trying to rescue and find an antidote for those afflicted.

manolive@hotmail.com
12-10-2014, 10:35 PM
SWEET! I was about to ask if we were ever going to get these. No offense meant, but the other cover wasn't very good. I mean, I thought it was kinda neat/fun to use the figures from the set on the cover and all, but it just didn't seem to fit in with the others. Now THIS one looks COOL! Is it shipping to comic book shops now? Cause this time of year package services are too busy to really take care of their deliveries like they should and I'd hate to spend money on shipping a comic that will arrive less than mint. Plus, I like to support local comic shops whenever I can.

kelty11@verizon.net
12-15-2014, 09:50 AM
To me it looks as if the 2015 set will be Tiger Force based. But I could be as this just my opinion.