PDA

View Full Version : FSS 3.0 Preview 7 -- G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN (Revised)

funpubincadmin
06-27-2014, 11:10 AM

G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN
- 25th Anniversary Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
- Based on Unreleased Hasbro Concept Vault
- Includes G.I. Joe Logo Stand, Removable Helmet and
Goggles, Assault Rifle, Pistols, Knife, Climbing Piton,
Backpack/Harness, Grappling Hooks

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

funpubincadmin
06-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks for all your feedback and interest in the GIJCC: Figure Subscription Service 3.0 selections. Upon reviewing your comments for HIT & RUN, we have made some changes that we feel best represent the majority of requests we have received.

Please see the updated image above. In addition, we appreciate your passion and comments. Thanks again for being so involved in the G.I. Joe Brand.

gi_eddo@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 11:26 AM
Let me start by just saying thank you. I appreciate the effort put into the entire line, especially this figure. Thank you for listening to the members. I think he looks great.

portelli21@gmail.com
06-27-2014, 11:29 AM
This looks AMAZING. Thank you! Well done. Any chance we will see other changes, specifically Night Creeper Leader?

jon@compulsivecollector.com
06-27-2014, 11:39 AM
Looks terrific, definitely an improvement over what was originally shown. Thanks for going to the trouble!

steve.2477@hotmail.com
06-27-2014, 11:43 AM
Thank you very much Club, the green skin and harness makes him look much better, now this is the Hit & Run I know and love. I was never too bothered if you changed the torso or not.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Beautifully done! I, for one, was totally happy with the original look of Hit & Run. That said, this is even better. Keep up the good work, guys! You rock!

jedijones77@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 12:06 PM
Looks like a great improvement, especially going with the webgear that the Night Force figure had. I'm glad you kept the basic sculpt the same. I want to be able to put it next to the Night Force figure and have it look like a match, except for the different coloring. That stays with the tradition of the 1980s Night Force figures being direct repaints of the original figures. The black stripes on the camo are also laid out in a much more eye-catching fashion on this one. I like the green skin paint. I don't think he should have a 5 o'clock shadow since he seems dressed in such a professional military way, but I can accept that. I will officially move this figure into the "win" column.

ozcouple@live.com
06-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Thank you, Club! MUCH improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericfu13@hotmail.com
06-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Thanks for listening to your members and making the change! Looks a lot cooler.

dgarlit@gmail.com
06-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Yes, as others have said, thank you. It's great that you listened!

jedijones77@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 12:55 PM
http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1341996135552762_animate.gif

gandalf.clarke@gmail.com
06-27-2014, 01:02 PM
This looks amazing! So glad I can do the FSS this year.

garbognar@gmail.com
06-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Thank you so much for listening to all the feedback, this looks fantastic! This FSS is now 100% for me. Keep up the great work!

Arbrias@hotmail.com
06-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Thank you for making these changes and showing that you're willing to listen to the club members. I appreciate you guys doing this when you didn't really have to.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Thank you for making these changes and showing that you're willing to listen to the club members. I appreciate you guys doing this when you didn't really have to.

Best feedback comment I have seen in a long time. For those on this forum, I do tend to see polite feedback, even the face of disappointment. Other forums tend to seem more adamant and trollish in the behavior. Remember folks, if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. And the club certainly did not "have" to do this. Thanks again to the club for listening to your members and fans. You could have just as easily said "no".

Stormshadow169@aol.com
06-27-2014, 01:12 PM
Nicely done. Kudos to the club for giving the fans a voice!!!

townleys@cableone.net
06-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Thank you very much for listening to your fans. I for one greatly appreciate it. Keep up the good work. Thanks again.

jabvab@verizon.net
06-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Thank you 100 times over! It is very appreciated to know that as a club you're listening and willing to make changes.

HNR looks great - I appreciate the changes themselves as much as your willingness to make them.

notpicard@gmail.com
06-27-2014, 01:53 PM
Excellent job, both on the figure and on the response to member feedback.

leo@joebattlelines.com
06-27-2014, 01:53 PM
Looks VERY good with the camouflage! I didn't have a problem with the original version shown (Alpinista) but this one is much more "Hit & Run"! Heck, I'd wager this looks BETTER than the concept case version!

jimsnow70@aol.com
06-27-2014, 02:28 PM
Thank you club! I will continue to support you guys until the apocalypse! :D

rjbarnhart@zoominternet.net
06-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Great job Club. Thanks for keeping GI Joe alive.

funpubincadmin
06-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Please stay On Topic. This Thread is for Hit & Run only. Your positive reinforcement to the revisions are appreciated.

rew97@live.com
06-27-2014, 03:42 PM
The figure looks better. But I still can't figure out why Hit n' Run was such an issue in the first place. This will be his third figure while other ( and more important Joes in my opinion) have yet to have even one figure made in the modern style.

zephin77@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks for listening. Much appreciated:)

jamieandvicki@gmail.com
06-27-2014, 04:48 PM
He looks awesome!? Thanks for listening :)

pyre@pyresdomain.net
06-27-2014, 04:59 PM
But I still can't figure out why Hit n' Run was such an issue in the first place.

Because a lot of people weren't happy with the first one. This one is light years better than that one.

russelltattoo@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Thank You! He's GREEN!!! I like this one much more now! Congrats on a successful 3rd year! Lets hope we have many more years of this great service!!!

rew97@live.com
06-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Because a lot of people weren't happy with the first one. This one is light years better than that one.

Okay, but I still don't get why H&R the character is such a big deal. There have been issues with characters who are much more popular than he will ever be, who have only one figure, such as Darklon or Breaker and they have yet to have a second figure made. Then let us not even get into all the great characters that could have had his slot in the FSS who have yet to even have one figure made in the modern style. I think H&R fans like Croc Master fans should be happy even one version of the character was made in the first place.

rsoucie1@hotmail.com
06-27-2014, 06:49 PM
And to think I was bummed that there would be no figure reveal today. I like the changes you have made to him, not that the previous incarnation was bad, and it is excellent that the club took the feedback and ran with it. This is going to be an epic run of figures.

sbrennan2@optusnet.com.au
06-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Thanks for listening, this will now be my go to H&R and I can put away my inferior custom of him!

krob73@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 07:45 PM
Thanks Club! He looks like Hit & Run now! I really appreciate you listen to the members! This set is the best FSS yet!

justin@generalsjoes.com
06-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I realize this is really late in the design and decision making process, and I think I speak for many folks when I say how much I appreciate you taking the feedback and making a positive change based on that feedback.

Thank you very, very much, the adjustment is really appreciated!

sheila4420@hotmail.com
06-27-2014, 08:26 PM
That's awesome how you guys at the Club changed this figure for us fans. It really shows your commitment to the people and to the G.I. Joe line of figures. Hit&Run looks great. I've just gained even more respect for this Club for the changes made at the fans' requests. Thank you.

rwilliamspilot@yahoo.com
06-27-2014, 09:08 PM
first, wow, i'm really impressed that you guys listened to the comments and made some changes according to some vocal feedback. that's very cool :) I, for one, was happy with the 25th style Hit & Run we already received and was looking forward to a different version of H&R. but, i'm not going to complain about this one. the green skin, to me, is an iconic feature of this character.
strongest line-up to date, and it wasn't that hard for me to make the decision to drop the $$$ this year :) keep the line-ups this strong, and i'll keep coming back (I did FSS 1.0 and was on the fence, FSS 2.0 did not appeal to me, at all, and I skipped that run).

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-27-2014, 09:37 PM
I am very thankful that feedback was collected and changes were made to match what the majority wanted. I want to stay positive here, but... can we do this kind of thing before the reveals next time instead of arguing about it afterwards? I know many of us passionate Joe fans would love to be involved earlier in the design process. I know it would take forever to make every decision by a majority vote, and whatever happens we will not make everyone happy with every figure, but some things like this could go to an official poll much earlier.
Anyway, thanks for listening. I think with the changes this is the best FSS yet.

vincecsp@gmail.com
06-28-2014, 09:29 AM
Thank you so much for taking in our pleas! Great to know that you tried the torso too, just a pity it couldn't work out. But it is already a much improved version now. Thank you so much!

kelty11@verizon.net
06-28-2014, 10:27 AM
I didn't really care one way or another with H&R, but I have to say that the revised version is spectacular. In fact it looks better than the Cobra Island version, concept and version and 1st FSS rendition.

Great Work. Look forward to seeing it in person in the coming months.

justintimebomb@aol.com
06-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Thanks Guys!

allewebay@earthlink.net
06-29-2014, 07:43 PM
Very happy with the changes to HnR. I know there is a certain segment that wanted an "Alpinista" variant but I think this new (old) deco will please the most fans. Thanks Funpub!

jasisson@msn.com
06-30-2014, 02:33 PM
Thank you for taking our words to heart - I know sometimes Toy Collectors show a Lot of Nerd Rage (and Fun-Pub gets the brunt of it), but the changes to H&R are Spot on - and they got me to Sub! (Again!)

technostingray@yahoo.com
07-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Thank you club for fixing Hit & Run. All 12 figures are great and that's why I signed up on day 1(or was it day 2:confused:)

rcmejia@gmail.com
08-01-2014, 03:29 AM
Great looking figure.