06-09-2014, 12:00 PM

G.I. JOE SWAMP FIGHTER: MUSKRAT
- 25th Anniversary Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
- Based on the Version 1 Action Figure from 1988
- Includes G.I. Joe Logo Stand, Removable Boonie Hat,
Removable Vest, Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, Machete, Knife,
Pistol with Suppressor, Jaw Trap, Backpack, and
NEW Swamp Skimmer Board

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

kelty11@verizon.net
06-09-2014, 12:15 PM
I am speechless; simply fantastic. Love the Swamp Skimmer Board. It is actually better than the NF version.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Sweet! This figure is perfect!

Shadowcat01@hotmail.com
06-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Another winner. I'd rather have characters who haven't been done yet over twosies and threesies repaints, but I must admit I'm warming up to the NF repaints especially when we get a slightly tweaked uniform like Psyche-Out, or new gear like here.

allewebay@earthlink.net
06-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Perfect update! Love the new skimmer board and that beartrap will be great for catching swamp critters!

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-09-2014, 02:05 PM
This might be the first reveal where there is no argument over the parts/colors. Now that I've said that someone will probably find something to complain about, but he looks pretty perfect to me. I hope feel the same way about Repeater. These are my top 2 wants in this set.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Who was dissappointed with Psych-out? That figure rocks as well!

steve.2477@hotmail.com
06-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Awesome. I want this figure now.

jimsnow70@aol.com
06-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Score!!! Not regretting paying for this FSS in full. :D

dgarlit@gmail.com
06-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Slam dunk on this one! Nice job

zephin77@yahoo.com
06-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Man that's is spot on. I really like the updated boogie board. I hope they found a way to attach it to the backpack but it's not a deal breaker. This is the best possible update there is. Great job club

julestobin@gmail.com
06-09-2014, 06:36 PM
I could never get why or what for, his SWAMPBOARD was supposed to do rather it looked like an adult version of a childs styrofoam life preserver! That tied in with the fact that VOLTAR (Battle Force 2000)was somehow his ULTIMATE ENEMY made MUSKRAT an ADVANCED soilder for G.I.JOE back in the day... You'd think CROC MASTER had more ties to this fella then a self compromising techie like VOLTAR with his BALD EGALE buddy!!

rjhiii@sover.net
06-09-2014, 07:14 PM
like VOLTAR with his BALD EGALE buddy!!

It was a vulture, not a Bald eagle and Croc Master would make more sense of an enemy. Voltar was Destro's General so his advesary should have been someone tactical like Hawk.

boba_fett_2_9@hotmail.com
06-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Awesome! Can't wait!

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Who was dissappointed with Psych-out? That figure rocks as well!

A few people wanted him to have red radar dishes instead of black. Doesn't bother me since I will just give him red dishes from the NF version... by the way does anyone want to buy a NF Psyche Out with black dishes?... but this is a thread about Muskrat. Muskrat is awesome!

cardensb@hotmail.com
06-09-2014, 09:36 PM
I like him. Nice update.

jtfowler78@gmail.com
06-09-2014, 10:56 PM
SOLD!!! I was debating whether to sub, but this figure couldn't be better. Raises my hopes for another of my favorites as a kid, REPEATER.

julestobin@gmail.com
06-10-2014, 04:27 AM
It was a vulture, not a Bald eagle and Croc Master would make more sense of an enemy. Voltar was Destro's General so his advesary should have been someone tactical like Hawk.VULTURE! Thanks for the clarification! I'm typing 10's tonite!! The story line did give a sense of a more advanced character though. Between MUSKRAT and CROC MASTER..it was kind of like PSYCHE-OUT and CRYSTAL BALL .. Both COBRAS were EXOTIC and ARCANE while The JOES seemed to be strangely geared,upto date with a special function that wasn't quite explained. Besides CROC M, ZARTAN would have definitely been in there if things were to boil over?! That 'JAW TRAP' alone could start the whole thing with a CROCY's CROC in it.

julestobin@gmail.com
06-10-2014, 04:36 AM
Voltar was Destro's General so his advesary should have been someone tactical like Hawk. If there was a SPEARHEAD BATTLEFORCE 2000 variant,it would be an epic battle between BOBCAT and the VULTURE. But only SPEARHEAD would be a variant! Maybe MUSKRAT has a BF 2000 variant kind of like PYTHON PATROL CROC MASTER! yadda,yadda...

MajorGibroni@gmail.com
06-10-2014, 05:12 PM
This might be the first reveal where there is no argument over the parts/colors. Now that I've said that someone will probably find something to complain about, but he looks pretty perfect to me. :D He looks almost perfect, but why do his pants and backpack have that metallic shimmer?

jimsnow70@aol.com
06-10-2014, 05:29 PM
:D He looks almost perfect, but why do his pants and backpack have that metallic shimmer?

Probably photo-shopped over the NF version. The initial photo colors never completely match the final release colors.

julestobin@gmail.com
06-10-2014, 06:21 PM
:D He looks almost perfect, but why do his pants and backpack have that metallic shimmer?
Oh! That's just light...the reflecting of the figure...coming to you..on a dusty road...

sheila4420@hotmail.com
06-11-2014, 05:46 AM
Muskrat looks great! Even though he's a Joe, I've seen a soldier that looks just like this in almost every war movie I've seen that has to do with Vietnam and any jungle warfare. He'll be great to own and display.

harriganclan@yahoo.com
06-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Him and Spearhead are the reason I got a FSS this year. Just so many great updated characters. Gonna be a good Joe year!;)

luchian@devisraad.com
06-11-2014, 06:42 PM
This guy is pretty good for a repaint. And the skimmer is really well done.

manolive@hotmail.com
06-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Easily the gem of the set(pending Repeater and Big Ben). It's a darn shame he won't be available at retail for the masses and next generation to get. Cannot wait to add him to my Jungle team. Might have to change some setups cause I'm feeling a fight with Copperhead coming on ;)

ericfu13@hotmail.com
06-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Easily the gem of the set(pending Repeater and Big Ben). It's a darn shame he won't be available at retail for the masses and next generation to get. Cannot wait to add him to my Jungle team. Might have to change some setups cause I'm feeling a fight with Copperhead coming on ;)

Looks like a perfect modern era update. Geek Viper: I love the last sentence. Croc Master for me though.

mamu.nestor@gmail.com
06-13-2014, 12:55 PM
This is the best one of the lot they've released so far. This Muskrat is pretty awesome.

gi_new51@hotmail.com
06-14-2014, 11:20 PM
I think a closed vest would have been better as well as the same legs as Hit N Run. But it's still a nice looking figure.

madmac41@hotmail.com
06-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Better than the o ring original!!!!

pyre@pyresdomain.net
06-17-2014, 04:59 PM
I think a closed vest would have been better as well as the same legs as Hit N Run. But it's still a nice looking figure.

He DOES have the same legs. He's just got different secondaries attached.