PDA

View Full Version : Should The Club Have Shattered Glass For G.I. Joe?

fitness4@optonline.net
04-21-2014, 05:58 PM
I don't see a topic for this here and find that very surprising. Brian Savage said at the organizers panel at this years JoeCon that they are considering a Shattered Glass story just like the way they did it for Transformers.

While it works for Transformers, do you think it'll work for G.I. Joe?

My answer is no. The Club is doing so well with their box sets that a Shattered Glass box set and exclusives would ruin the JoeCon exclusives for me. While there was at least one alternate dimension in an episode of G.I. Joe and it was a good one, I feel that the club should concentrate on themes like Tiger Force, Python Patrol, Zombie Initiative, SKAR and other factions of G.I. Joe instead.

meanmugginloco@yahoo.com
04-21-2014, 06:11 PM
I don't see a topic for this here and find that very surprising. Brian Savage said at the organizers panel at this years JoeCon that they are considering a Shattered Glass story just like the way they did it for Transformers.

While it works for Transformers, do you think it'll work for G.I. Joe?

My answer is no. The Club is doing so well with their box sets that a Shattered Glass box set and exclusives would ruin the JoeCon exclusives for me. While there was at least one alternate dimension in an episode of G.I. Joe and it was a good one, I feel that the club should concentrate on themes like Tiger Force, Python Patrol, Zombie Initiative, SKAR and other factions of G.I. Joe instead.

http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/showthread.php?323-Club-Member-Feedback-G-I-Joe-Shattered-Glass-Yay-or-Nay

Join in on the discussion.

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
04-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Here's a link to the thread/poll.http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/showthread.php?323-Club-Member-Feedback-G-I-Joe-Shattered-Glass-Yay-or-Nay

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
04-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Woa Iron head, that was spooky timin' it like we did.

the_doc@suddenlink.net
04-22-2014, 05:29 AM
No. Just... No.

Not everything needs to have a Mirror Universe

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
04-23-2014, 03:27 AM
No. Just... No.

Not everything needs to have a Mirror Universe

If you really want to get technical about it, everything does, however, whether or not said universe needs to be explored is another thing.