PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC celebrates G.I. Joe's 50th Anniversary with 50 Days of Store Discounts!

funpubincadmin
02-04-2014, 02:57 PM

We have started the huge sale we have been promising! In honor of G.I. Joe's 50th Anniversary, we are having a sale that will last 50 days! Twice a week we will add approximately 12 items to the sale. All of these items are at least 50% off and some are as much as 90% off. Many of these pieces are fairly limited, so when you see something you want, don't wait long. This will be a great time to fill in the holes of your collection. Check out the first items at GIJoeClub.com/shop (http://gijoeclub.com/shop)! Click on the GIJoe Sale/Clearance Items.

Happy Birthday to our favorite action figure!

Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu
02-04-2014, 04:50 PM
I Can't argue with these deals.

Although I'd like to be presented wit hall my options now as opposed to the building process which the Club has opted for.

fredric.oakman@gmail.com
02-04-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm sure I don't have a full grasp on what it costs to ship items these days, but how is shipping calculated for the store? I had 3 items in my cart from the sale and then the shipping was almost $20.00 which is just about as much as the items I was purchasing was going to cost me.

I love the site, I love the club, I love EVERYTHING and all the hard work you all put into keeping this alive, I just don't understand why it costs so much more than I expect every time I calculate shipping in the store. I live in Pennsylvania.

meanmugginloco@yahoo.com
02-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Would like to order a few things already, but feel it necessary to wait to see what else comes available. Hopefully 1 or 2 of the Headhunter con sets don't go anywhere in the meantime.

If what I would want sells out before then, oh well I guess. Would rather that happen than have multiple charges.

ds_smith@sympatico.ca
02-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Products going fast now. Breath a sigh of relief as I get what seems to be last air adventurer+mini-copter.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
03-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Thanks GIJCC for having the 50 days of sale. Great opportunity to pick missing or extra pieces. The countdown to JOECON is getting closer & closer. Hope everyone has a blast!!!!

funpubincadmin
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

Not much left but if you have been waiting, Tuesday (3/25) is the last day for the 50th Anniversary Sale!

All items go off sale midnight Tuesday!

GIJoeClub.com/shop (http://GIJoeClub.com/shop)! Click on the GIJoe Sale/Clearance Items.

Happy Birthday to our favorite action figure!

Thanks for your support!