PDA

View Full Version : 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #4!

Commander_Lane
01-28-2014, 04:32 PM
GENERAL HAWK has assigned a team of zombie hunters to eradicate those infected with the mysterious chemical known as COMPOUND Z. This elusive and unpredictable warrior brings an arsenal of exotic weapons to handle the task.

NINJA COMMANDO: T'JBANG is ready to battle all zombies in his path. Take a look at the next exclusive action figure preview... Click Here (http://www.gijoecon.com/tx2014/con14tjbang.cfm)!

gijoeguru@yahoo.com
01-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Never was a fan of the "Ninja Force" sub set but I guess he is ok. Cool figure, just not a fan of all the "Ninja" stuff.... Overall I am excited about this year's convention set. Keep the previews coming!

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
01-28-2014, 04:56 PM
I love it! It's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. I know some won't like him, but I was the right age to be a huge Ninja Force fan in the 90's. Dollar General Storm Shadow awaits his teammates. How about Nunchuk and Dojo in the FSS someday?
I recognize most of the parts/accessories, but I can't place the crossbow or gauntlets. Have they been used on a Joe figure before?
The reveals are getting more interesting, keep 'em coming!

steve.2477@hotmail.com
01-28-2014, 05:14 PM
He is awesome, the Club have done a fantastic job.

julestobin@gmail.com
01-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to turn a corner in a ZOMBIE LABORATORY lab. Out from behind it comes Sha-Bang..a nightmarish image of a Yellow Croc Master.... Even though his file card states that he took a VOW OF SILENCE ,everybody knows SNAKEEYES is the SILENT MASTER. It's strange that anyone could be silent in a fight against zombies... He should have had a ribbon instead of the molded bandanna at the back like a true classic! I'm really looking forward to his backpack! At least if I were one man down in a zombie deathmatch ( like the entire box set is supposed to be...) I would clearly see it and know it was not to late!! Why would you have a CLAN SYMBOL on your chest? Zombies would take one look at that and..... There is an upside to this character though....his swords can act like canes as soon as he comes down with a little COMPOUND Z ...OH T'J BANG.....only if you were totally over the edge like PYTHON PATROL CROCY. The MICHONNE thing just dosen't suit you as is!!!!! STRANGE! that's just the tip of the iceberg!

zephin77@yahoo.com
01-28-2014, 05:45 PM
WOW so cool. I'm glad the club is using bright colors for this set. Great job club

Arbrias@hotmail.com
01-29-2014, 10:18 AM
I recognize most of the parts/accessories, but I can't place the crossbow or gauntlets. Have they been used on a Joe figure before?
The reveals are getting more interesting, keep 'em coming!

The crossbow looks like the one from Retaliation Zartan, while the gauntlets came from the shirtless Storm Shadow from Rise of Cobra.

I seriously thought that Flint was going to be the highlight of this set for me, but the club has really knocked T'J Bang out of the park. Even if I didn't see the rest of the box set, I would be ready to register for the convention today just based on those two figures.

charles.phillips@penske.com
01-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Great job by the Club. Can't wait to see the rest. I might have to get two sets this year and do a lot of trading.

jimsnow70@aol.com
01-29-2014, 04:07 PM
When is registration, I can't wait to get my hands on this set!

nfattore@wideopenwest.com
01-31-2014, 08:39 PM
Never really heard of this character but he seems very interesting. Can't wait to see more.

meanmugginloco@yahoo.com
03-01-2014, 12:47 PM
One of the figures I was looking forward to the most and well, maybe that set my expectations too high as I'm not really liking this figure.

Glad so many are happy with it.