PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Commander_Lane
12-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here (https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/login.cfm?eid=1016)!

G.I. Joe Collectors' Club members that order and complete the FSS 7.0 subscription will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with their sixth shipment. However, this bonus figure will remain a mystery until the final shipment!

http://www.gijoeclub.com/images/2018/FSS7questionWEB.jpg

Since we have previewed all twelve limited edition figures for this series, it's that time again to post a couple notations about the mystery figure that will make a great addition to your modern era collection:

- G.I. Joe team member!
- 1st Character appearance!
- Not part of a sub-team!

Make sure to get your subscription before the deadline on December 4th, 2017!

rjhiii@sover.net
12-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Hmmm, MARVEL or SUNBOW first character appearance? IDW or DDP? or an unproduced character that never got released like the Native American Dreadnok?

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
12-01-2017, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "1st Character appearance". Is this an all new character? A character the comics that has never had a figure before? An old figure that doesn't have a 25th/modern era figure? I'm not asking for more clues that give this away, but could you clarify this clue at all? It might make the difference for me (and maybe others) signing up.

charles.phillips@penske.com
12-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Cool-Breeze? How many characters haven't been produced that were remotely significant?

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
12-01-2017, 03:20 PM
And there was no mention of NEW parts, which they usually advertise as a big selling point. So it is probably somebody that can be made with existing molds.

witzel84@hotmail.com
12-01-2017, 04:17 PM
#### ###### ##### ##### #####

rjhiii@sover.net
12-01-2017, 04:20 PM
I thought Cool Breeze, but no indication of new tooling and I can't think of any figures they could use for his metal sleeves.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
12-01-2017, 04:51 PM
I don't know if anyone remembers but a while ago on the forums some one showed some artwork for some new characters to be maid amongst theese were Vorona (fss 6), Barrel Roll (Target exclusive), mainframe, mayday, marinier, cool breeze and more. After looking at theese my thoughts are either Mayday, or Marinier. Both could easily be done with existing parts. As for Cool Breeze's arms you could use the arms from a Cobra Bat. Oh yeah Cool Breeze can also be maid using existing parts. None of theese characters have ever had figures

jrgrfg@aol.com
12-01-2017, 04:53 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "1st Character appearance". Is this an all new character? A character the comics that has never had a figure before? An old figure that doesn't have a 25th/modern era figure? I'm not asking for more clues that give this away, but could you clarify this clue at all? It might make the difference for me (and maybe others) signing up.

Same here, I am baffled on the 2nd Clue. Could the Club clarify that 2nd Clue? Please.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
12-01-2017, 05:55 PM
I'm hoping for Pale Peony. Never had a figure, she's not part of a sub team and she's a Joe. My other hopes are Firewall or Mayday. It would be a trip if it was Rocky!

c.j.lloyd1@juno.com
12-01-2017, 06:34 PM

I agree I would really like a clarification.
Certainly not asking for more clues, just an explanation of the clue
A) All new character
B) Existing character that has never been introduced in figure form, i.e. Billy

Thanks!

jimsnow70@aol.com
12-01-2017, 07:21 PM
I'm hoping for the original General Flagg, if the hint is for 1st comic appearance.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-01-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm hoping for the original General Flagg, if the hint is for 1st comic appearance.

Works multiple ways first appearance in the comics, first figure, First appearance in Sunbow

"The general is featured early on in the Marvel Comics run. He was the first commander of the G.I. Joe Team and appeared in the first issue."

"General Flagg is shown in the full G.I. Joe character roster, on the cover of the "first issue" of "World War III", along with his son"

"General Flagg appeared in the Sunbow/Marvel G.I. Joe cartoon. He is shown in the first G.I. Joe animated mini-series "The MASS Device", but for the course of the series' run, he never appeared again. The character also carries excess weight, and his physical traits are more akin to the G.I. Joe character General Aaron "Iron Butt" Austin"

http://www.myuselessknowledge.com/joe/characters/flagg-gun.gifhttp://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/Meleeinabox/File14_Flagg_120DPI_For_web.jpghttp://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080630125256/gijoe/images/d/d0/RAH_mini02.jpg

If we are right - "Club, Please give us the MARVEL head sculpt and not a Sunbow one."

ChadExcitement@aol.com
12-01-2017, 11:58 PM
General Flagg was made in the O-ring line in the early 2000's so I doubt it would be him. Cool Breeze would be cool. There was also Mangler from the Special Missions comic.

davide.romanello@gmail.com
12-02-2017, 10:18 AM
and Brainstorm from IDW, could it be?

rjhiii@sover.net
12-02-2017, 11:29 AM
General Flagg was made in the O-ring line in the early 2000's so I doubt it would be him. Cool Breeze would be cool. There was also Mangler from the Special Missions comic.

People say that, and yes the intent was to give people a figure they could use as the General, but the file card clearly, and unequivocally says "General Flagg is the son of the original GI Joe commanding general" Don't believe me read the card itself courtesy of YoJoe.com?

"But, but... the comic is of the original General so it can't be him", you say? So the comic that was included highlighted "his father's exploits." I know the file cards have been all over the place, but nobody has been his OWN father before...

http://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/w/MAX/filecard/04/generalflagg3.jpg
http://www.3djoes.com/uploads/1/3/3/9/13396852/6761804_orig.jpgVersion 1 Photo courtesey of 3d Joeshttp://www.3djoes.com/uploads/1/3/3/9/13396852/9692776_orig.jpgVerison 2 photo courtesy of 3d Joeshttp://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/w/MAX/imagestore/6174/84485.jpgYo Joe.com Club update Version 4

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
12-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Yep, that clue is too vague. 1st appearance as a modern era figure? First appearance as an action figure? 1st appearance ever? Some clarification would help. All I can deduce is that the figure is not a Cobra.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
12-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Yes, the 1st Character appearance reference is confusing. It doesn't say 1st figure appearance, so it could possibly be a brand new character or a representation of a character's first appearance, like General Flagg or a representation of a known character that has never had a figure like Colonel Sharpe. A real vague clue indeed.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Or if there are multiple first appearance in first issues/shows, and the first figure (with accurate file card) it would mean only General Flagg.

Of course if it is a clue that has no ties to figures produced, and just first appearance in the cartoon or comic there are lots of options.

ChadExcitement@aol.com
12-02-2017, 05:03 PM
The figure was clearly made to represent the original character. I personally disregard all file cards not written by Larry Hama during the 1982-1994 run. Though your point is correct if considering this poorly written, misrepresenting and utterly pointless file card.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
12-03-2017, 11:00 AM
My guess is Cool Breeze. I think a long shot could be Col. Sharpe or dare I say... Hector Ramirez!!! I am excited to see what we get.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-03-2017, 11:32 AM
I personally disregard all file cards not written by Larry Hama during the 1982-1994 run. Though your point is correct if considering this poorly written, misrepresenting and utterly pointless file card.

Exactly the point, it is a matter of perspective. And truth be told your perspective, and my perspective do not matter, the only perspective that matters is the Club's, who chose the figure. I also think the careful (and awkward) language of first character appearance means this is, like Pythona, and Big Lob, a character that already exists in the Joe Universe but from the Club's Perspective has never had a figure made of them. Since General Flagg has been high on a lot of people's lists for a long time... The awkward choice phrasing of "first appearance", fits perfectly not just as the character's debut, but the debut of GI Joe in general. After all if it was just a character never produced before, the clue would have been their "never produced figure" line used in the past. Then we can surmise that the term, "First character appearance" has to have some relevance to the debut of the whole line. First issue of the original comic, first episode of the Sunbow cartoons, first issue of another comic run like the DDP World War III storyline, originally conceived to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of GI Joe A Real American Hero. Which the 25th sculpt era is the type of figures being produced. Also, World War III, unfortunately and regrettably could be a signal of the coming Plague con set. This would tie in with the addition of Guillotine in the last FSS, Interrogator, Con Sky Creeper, 25th "Rip It" (in essence the Hiss Commander of the 25th line), and FSS Blackout there are 10 members of the Plague to make (easy repaints) which leaves 5 slots for Joes, plus the 6-7 other figure addons we usually get. So my guess is solidly General Flagg, and it is a hint at a WWIII/Plague storyline for the Con set. Which to me would be a big disappointment, as the Plague is not just past 1990, it is out of the original Century of GI Joe.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Further evidence for the original General Flagg... the 2004 figure on YoJoe.com is listed as version 3 and version 1 & 2 are General Flagg III his son, and V4 is the Club's update of General Flag III. This would confirm the filecard as the accurate representation of the figure.

This is supported by both Jopedia (http://gijoe.wikia.com/wiki/General_Flagg_(James_Flagg_III)) and Wikipedia as well.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
12-03-2017, 11:52 PM
I know it’s way out of left field but it would be cool if it was the new female snake eyes from the current IDW Hama Joe book.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 06:44 AM
I’d get behind a General Flagg, but the lack of new parts, does make me wonder. I was guessing it would be Fast Draw, but hopefully he’s in FSS 8.0

rabbit905@outlook.com
12-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Mirage and/or Torpedo in land camo.

frederic.papillon@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Super Trooper!

Commander_Lane
12-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure this helps with speculation, but here's your requested add-on:

"1st Character appearance... in a modern era figure design!"

autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com
12-04-2017, 04:23 PM
I am calling Hardball

jrgrfg@aol.com
12-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Hi Guys,

Thank you! It helps, now we know it is not a brand new character like Dreadnok Kaos.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-04-2017, 04:40 PM
So 1st Character appearance in a modern era design.

So that certainly opens things up, means a V1 figure that might have a figure not updated (So Blizzard V1 for example), or a figure never made (Cool Breeze for example) just having their first character appearance be in Modern form , or just the first time the character has been offered in modern format in general (for example Payload V2). So let the guessing commence once again...

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
12-04-2017, 05:00 PM
But not part of a sub team so that might exclude Blizzard and payload.

From what I could find by just looking through the unproduced '87-94 figures there's a list of 26 characters that would fit those criteria, plus any character that has been in joe media that has never had a figure.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
12-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Here's the potentials:
Fast Draw
Rumbler
Steam Roller
Fridge
Hardball
Armadillo
Wildcard
Super Trooper
Backblast
Downtown
Recoil
Dogfight
Hot Seat
Long Range
Wind Chill
Capt Grid Iron
Rapid Fire
Stretcher
Cold Front
Major Storm
Updraft
Tracker
Colonel Courage
Long Arm
Mace
Snow Storm

Of course there's some easy ones to eliminate (like Fridge), plus additions like General Flagg Sr and such.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
12-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Here's some new sculpt ones that fit the criteria:
Dart
Mirage
Agent Faces
Red Spot
Switch Gears
Depth Charge
Dr Link Talbot
Hard Drive
Med Alert
Hi-Tech

blowtorch1984@yahoo.com
12-04-2017, 05:53 PM
I'm hoping for Fast Draw

12-04-2017, 06:16 PM
Super Trooper!

crj9driver@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Here's some new sculpt ones that fit the criteria:
Dart
Mirage
Agent Faces
Red Spot
Switch Gears
Depth Charge
Dr Link Talbot
Hard Drive
Med Alert
Hi-Tech
I would love to see one of these, especially Dart. We need more updates of this era.

jabvab@verizon.net
12-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks - that's really helpful

rjhiii@sover.net
01-23-2018, 09:35 PM
Well we know that Hardball is coming, we know the last Con theme. Any guesses on this one?

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
01-24-2018, 12:16 AM
Sgt Slaughter v3?

rjhiii@sover.net
01-24-2018, 07:40 AM
except we have Sgt Slaughter in modern era for V1, V2 and as "Sgt. Smasher" or V4 Slaughter. Of course that doesn't rule out "Super Cop" which is a version of the Sarge that was never released in the US.

01-24-2018, 09:05 AM
Hashtag or Dawn Moreno.

We need more female characters.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
01-24-2018, 09:14 AM
I was thinking Backblast he can be easily done with existing parts and does not have a modern fig and has been requested a lot. The parts I would use Bazooka's head and helmet, Retaliation Roadblock torso and arms, 50th Outback legs. He fills out the clues given and doesn't need any new molds.

efvogler3rd@yahoo.com
01-26-2018, 01:59 PM
Does not part of a sub-team mean never part of a Sub-team?

For example Lightfoot? who is missing but who had a Night Force figure too.

I'm calling Fast Draw, although I would prefer Recoil.

Who else?

rjhiii@sover.net
01-26-2018, 04:00 PM
I am holding out for General Flagg Sr.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
01-26-2018, 05:36 PM
If it's an IDW or Devil's Due-comic-based figure it will be a complete and utter waste of an FSS slot. Limited time left, they should focus on the late '80s and early '90s original ARAH line left.

rjhiii@sover.net
01-26-2018, 06:01 PM
I agree, but since we are basically getting a set from 2003 updated for a Con, I don't hold much hope for FSS 8.0 filling holes. And the mystery figure will probably be a home run. I don't see an obscure figure for either 6 or 7

jimsnow70@aol.com
01-26-2018, 08:36 PM
I am holding out for General Flagg Sr.

Same here.

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
05-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Here's the potentials:
Rumbler
Steam Roller
Armadillo
Wildcard
Super Trooper
Backblast
Downtown
Dogfight
Hot Seat
Long Range
Wind Chill
Rapid Fire
Stretcher
Cold Front
Major Storm
Updraft
Tracker
Colonel Courage
Long Arm
Mace
Snow Storm

I took out those we know and I'm adding a few it could be.
Lightfoot
Gung Ho Dress Blues

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
05-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Except lightfoot was in a sub group and the suit jacket (Mayhem) does not remotely resemble the Marine Corp dress blues.

13601108241@139.com
05-01-2018, 07:28 PM
I hope it will is Stretcher!!

rjhiii@sover.net
05-01-2018, 07:42 PM
Gung Ho Dress Blues

the character Gung Ho has been made in the modern 25th anniversary style so dress Blues cannot be a first character appearance

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
05-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Cool-Breeze? How many characters haven't been produced that were remotely significant?

Yes!!! Finally... Cool Breeze!!!

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
05-01-2018, 08:38 PM
the character Gung Ho has been made in the modern 25th anniversary style so dress Blues cannot be a first character appearance

Why not? It would be first for the dress blues.

rjhiii@sover.net
05-01-2018, 08:45 PM

1st character appearance in a modern era figure design. So dress uniform of a character already in battle uniform is not a character's first appearance

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
05-02-2018, 03:07 AM
Natalie Poole was featured in the comic for a bit and not made into a figure yet. She does not have an ME sculpt figure. Not sure if she would be classified as a Joe team member though.

davide.romanello@gmail.com
05-02-2018, 03:41 AM
So, could it be also Lightfoot? Or are there any elements could exclude him?

rjhiii@sover.net
05-02-2018, 06:39 AM
Lightfoot was also Night Force, so I think the last clue rules him out...
"- G.I. Joe team member!
- Not part of a sub-team!"

axonrey@gmail.com
05-02-2018, 07:11 AM
I've interpreted that last bit to mean that the figure will not be in a sub team deco, not necessarily that the character has never been part of a sub team- so Lightfoot would qualify, but not Lightfoot in Night Force deco.

That may not be the case, but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation, accurate or not.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
05-02-2018, 08:30 AM
It very clearly sounds like it will be a first appearance in ME format of a character we've never had an ME figure of before and who isn't part of a sub-team. My main worry is that it will be a comic book or cartoon character that wasn't part of the original ARAH run. I hope I'm wrong.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
05-02-2018, 12:09 PM
It very clearly sounds like it will be a first appearance in ME format of a character we've never had an ME figure of before and who isn't part of a sub-team. My main worry is that it will be a comic book or cartoon character that wasn't part of the original ARAH run. I hope I'm wrong.

That is a valid concern. I also hope that is not the case. One more ARAH figure please!

rjhiii@sover.net
05-02-2018, 01:01 PM
I've interpreted that last bit to mean that the figure will not be in a sub team deco, not necessarily that the character has never been part of a sub team- so Lightfoot would qualify, but not Lightfoot in Night Force deco.

That may not be the case, but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation, accurate or not.

That is a very good point, I like most other read into it that if the character was in a sub team he was auto out, but your right. It could be V1 deco which would include Lightfoot. Good observation, and I like your interpretation.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
05-02-2018, 09:01 PM

This is exactly how I interpreted the clue too, whether its right or wrong. So I haven't completely ruled out Lightfoot, although I'm really hoping for Steamroller or Backblast the most.

madmac41@hotmail.com
06-24-2018, 04:58 PM
I'm going to say it's going to be Dart, using the newly tooled Spirit head.

06-24-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm going to say it's going to be Dart, using the newly tooled Spirit head.

That could be nice, but i’m hoping for vintage. Maybe Rumbler or Steam Roller.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Here are the vintage GI Joe team members that do not have a modern era figure yet. (*Lightfoot was not part of a sub-team originally, but was later added to Night Force.)

Rumbler
Steam Roller
Lightfoot*
Armadillo
Wild Card
Backblast
Coutdown
Downtown
Dogfight
Hot Seat
Long Range
Windchill
Rapid Fire
Stretcher
Cold Front
Major Storm
Updraft
Tracker
Major Altitude
Colonel Courage
Long Arm
Mace
Snow Storm
Ice Cream Soldier

I only went up to 94, and it could be somebody who debuted later than that so add to the list if you want, but these guys are all candidates. A lot of them are vehicle drivers and probably not popular enough to be a real choice. We don't know of any new parts for this figure (and I think they would tell us if there were), but just about anybody can be done with existing parts if they get creative.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
06-28-2018, 08:37 AM
So now that Joe Con is over, and we basically know what the FSS 8 figure is, does the FSS 7.0 mystery figure, not become the most interesting and guess worthy topic of conversation? It’s the only remaining surprise left, correct? Remember the clues? It’s a Joe, first appearance in modern era, and not part of a sub-team. Let the debates & guessing begin.

I hope its Dart. Lightfoot would also be cool. They made Bulletproof. Could it be Mace, so that they make to DEF? I guess technically that would be a subteam, so I guess that eliminates Mace.

06-28-2018, 09:06 AM
Hardball in Vintage Colors?

rjhiii@sover.net
06-28-2018, 10:24 AM
No the Club already said this was the only version of Hardball we are getting...

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-28-2018, 11:05 AM
I'd love to see Dart. I still lean more toward a possibility of it being an officer type figure for some reason. Dress Blue Hung-Ho, General Flagg Sr. or even a Colonel Sharp. I'm not sure why.

06-28-2018, 11:30 AM
Now that we’ve gotten Hardtop and Payload is on the way, I’d love to see Countdown join the roster, although versions 2&3 are part of Star Brigade; the “not part of a subteam” clue could rule him out.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-28-2018, 02:01 PM
Well, it's not dress blues Gung Ho, that wouldn't be his 1st appearance as a modern era figure. Could be someone like Flagg Sr. or Col. Sharp (or Sparks).

I still think Countdown is eligible. His first figure was not part of a sub team, and although it's maybe not clear, I think it means the "figure" is not part of a sub team, instead of the "character" never was part of a sub team. I not saying it will be him (or Lightfoot), but I don't think we can definitively rule them out yet.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-28-2018, 02:44 PM
Ooh, Sparks. The one member of "Tanks For The Memories" without any modern era versions.

efvogler3rd@yahoo.com
06-29-2018, 06:53 AM
Does not part of a sub-team mean never part of a Sub-team?

For example Lightfoot? who is missing but who had a Night Force figure too.

I'm calling Fast Draw, although I would prefer Recoil.

Who else?

Quoting myself here, but now those are out of the way, I still think Lightfoot is disqualified, so Stretcher would be awesome, but Sparks would be cool, but Col Sharpe would blow me away.

06-29-2018, 07:22 AM
Does not part of a sub-team simply mean they wouldn't be dressed in their sub-team bdu? Are they tricky like that?

jfunk@sympatico.ca
06-29-2018, 08:57 AM
There was a navy guy called Tracker, he needs an update, hopefully with a raft! Is he a possibility?

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-29-2018, 09:08 AM
Tracker could be cool with the inflatable raft from back then.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
06-29-2018, 10:04 AM
I’d prefer Dart to Tracker, but I’d take either. I don’t think Lightfoot is disqualified.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-29-2018, 10:35 AM
- G.I. Joe team member!
- Not part of a sub-team!

I guess it's not totally clear what they mean, but I think that last clue just says the 13th figure is not part of a sub team, it doesn't say the character was never part of a sub team. I'm not saying I think it will be him, but I don't think yellow Lightfoot is necessarily ruled out (it is not part of a sub team), but the brown/black NF Lightfoot is definitely out.

kelty11@verizon.net
06-29-2018, 11:11 AM
I'd take Tracker over Dart any day. No more 2002-05 characters!!

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-29-2018, 11:19 PM
Personally I think Dart looks much better than Tracker and I'm not sure which version it is but one of them has the same color scheme as the original 13 Joes so he would definitely fit in better than Tracker. I could care less about when he was released, he's just a good looking figure and having a second Native American on the team is a good thing.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-30-2018, 07:37 AM
Ok, first of all, let’s not turn this into a Dart vs Tacker thread, because we don’t know if either of them is the mystery figure and you guys are allowed to like different figures.
Second, Dart is the third Native American. Sprit was the second. You forgot about Franklin ‘Airborne’ Talltree.

jfunk@sympatico.ca
06-30-2018, 09:28 AM
Oh I never considered ethnicity, another native American is a good idea. Still, I would prefer someone who is not Army, the other branches of the military are underappreciated.

axonrey@gmail.com
06-30-2018, 02:41 PM
Is there any reason it can't be Dawn Moreno? I feel that it will be so.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-30-2018, 03:00 PM
Is there any reason it can't be Dawn Moreno? I feel that it will be so.

That would be my dream figure!

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-30-2018, 09:52 PM
I stand corrected completely spaced on Airborne. As to this figure vs that one I was simply pointing out why I prefer Dart over Tracker. Not that I have a problem with Tracker. Ut thats what good about collecting, we all have different wants for different reasons

06-30-2018, 10:25 PM
Dart is more than likely the 4th Native American on the team. Armadillo was born in Arizona & his last name is Makepeace; not as common as Smith or Johnson. He would also be a contender for the 13th spot, but nowhere near the top of my list.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
06-30-2018, 10:26 PM
I kind of want a Franklin Talltree Esquire figure now. Read his filecard he passed the bar and became a lawyer. A repaint of the Shattered Glass Tomax three piece suit for the body, and maybe, Quinn’s head. Too bad Airborne already has a Modern Era Version. A Screaming Eagle attorney at law figure would be awesome. I have a bad feeling this post will get deleted as off topic, but maybe someone will see it in time to be inspired, make this figure, and PM me with a price to sell it to me.

Both Dart and Tracker have impressive filecard stories. All three versions of Dart are very close to traditional military uniform. Tracker has a weird present day Cleveland Cavaliers Maroon-Brown and Gold shirt, but hey, again, I’d be happy with either one as the FSS 7 mystery figure.

Or we could just end this debate and all agree that Major Barrage deserves the slot? (Nobody cringe, nobody even flinch, okay- lol) I have about a snowball’s chance in Gung-Ho’s bayou of getting anyone of you to support that dream don’t I?

etquick2003@yahoo.com
06-30-2018, 10:48 PM
would get behind a Major Barrage figure, in all seriousness. He could be tooled from Big Lob and Gung Ho parts mostly and maybe a Duke head. Im still hoping for Backblast. He wasn’t in a subteam if I recall correctly.

07-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Major Barrage seems like an easy build. The Big Lob/Roadblock body, with a Benchpress head should do it!

skoor.cr@gmail.com
07-01-2018, 11:38 AM
I could get behind Major Barrage, retaliation Roadblock's torso and arms, 50th Gung-Ho's legs and vest, and either Bench Press' or Red Dog's head, could be a very cool looking figure.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
07-02-2018, 07:40 AM
Dart is more than likely the 4th Native American on the team. Armadillo was born in Arizona & his last name is Makepeace; not as common as Smith or Johnson. He would also be a contender for the 13th spot, but nowhere near the top of my list.

I never realized that about Armadillo, but I think you're right. Thanks for pointing it out. He is eligible to be the 13th figure and is so simple in his design he could be done about a dozen different ways without new parts, but I don't think anyone would get too excited for him. I actually made a simple custom just because I had an extra Retaliation 3 pack Roadblock lying around.