PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Twelfth (Final) Figure Preview!

Commander_Lane
11-30-2017, 02:35 PM
Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here (https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/login.cfm?eid=1016)!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

http://www.gijoeclub.com/images/2018/FSS7crystalball18WEB.jpg
COBRA HYPNOTIST
Code Name: CRYSTAL BALL
(Inspired by the 1987 action figure.)
Features NEW head sculpt!
Includes: removable vest, pistol, knife,
Re-tooled Hypno-shield, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
11-30-2017, 02:45 PM
Oh, good gravy! This is excellent. Awesome head sculpt, amazing parts choices. I love it.

ChadExcitement@aol.com
11-30-2017, 03:12 PM
I like the head and arms. The rest of the parts should've been left in the Dreadnok 7-Pack. I know a lot of people were looking forward to this figure. I'm glad I was not one of them.

hb_chris@hotmail.com
11-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Upper half looks great, but I'm not loving the mismatched Destro legs. I hope it's not too late for another leg option.

leo@joebattlelines.com
11-30-2017, 03:16 PM
LOVE THIS! He still looks like George Hamilton and I'm down with that!

Signing up tomorrow!

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-30-2017, 03:21 PM
Would it be possible to replace the lower right leg with another lower left leg so the cuff would match? I've seen it done and it looks good.
Pretty please with sugar on top. The rest is very nice.

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
11-30-2017, 03:54 PM
Replace the lower right leg with another lower left. No brainer there. Upper half is perfect. But change that lower right leg. It absolutely does not work at all!!!!

skoor.cr@gmail.com
11-30-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm not so sure about the legs the rest of the figure homerun, out of the park. But ththe legs seem off maybe paint the right thigh piece black or swap the lower leg so both match

dgmgundam@yahoo.com
11-30-2017, 05:01 PM
No amount of hypnotism can help me unsee those awful IG Destro legs. Whew!

But seriously. Please, think about using another pair. I’d like to suggest that the lower legs used for Major Bludd (Pyramid of Darkness and Exteme Conditions) might make a good substitute.

witzel84@hotmail.com
11-30-2017, 05:48 PM
Top half looks great, but come on guys, ya gotta fix those mismatched legs!

garbognar@gmail.com
11-30-2017, 07:04 PM
I have loved this FSS so far, but those legs ruin the most important figure of the entire wave. Please, PLEASE, pick different legs. Even if they are not as "vintage accurate," those Destro legs are way too long for the torso and have generally not aged very well in terms of sculpt.

julestobin@gmail.com
11-30-2017, 08:51 PM
I've checked and checked ...and ever sanity checked. This figure looks great as an FSS EXCLUSIVE.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-30-2017, 09:43 PM
I was hoping that they wouldn't be used at first but they look way better than I thought. The major bludd legs are way too skinny and look silly. (I tried them on that torso)

"I have loved this FSS so far, but those legs ruin the most important figure of the entire wave. Please, PLEASE, pick different legs. Even if they are not as "vintage accurate," those Destro legs are way too long for the torso and have generally not aged very well in terms of sculpt."

It's the same torso as Zanzibar and they look good with that torso. The only issue I see is the right lower leg. I think they're very compatable with the more modern sculpts, the only real issue with these legs that I've heard is that the knee is not double jointed, but that is irrelevant to the aesthetics of the figure for me.

biggs369@gmail.com
11-30-2017, 10:51 PM
Great looking figure.. from the waist up. Please please do something to fix them. I'm not loving the Destro legs as a whole, but at the very least, the lower legs need to match.

garbognar@gmail.com
11-30-2017, 10:59 PM
I personally disagree about Zanzibar, the proportions are glaringly off. I agree it would be slightly better if they could match the cuffed boots on both legs, but it still doesn't help how wonky that whole holster set up is. And for my money, as a diorama maker and general "play with my toys" kind of guy, the single joint knees are the worst part about these legs.

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
11-30-2017, 11:36 PM
I have to agree with the consensus here. The figure is great from the waist up. I don’t like the mismatched legs; the lower legs need to match. I prefer the cuffed boot lower leg.

ChadExcitement@aol.com
12-01-2017, 12:24 AM
I think most of us already made the lower leg/boot change to customize the poorly done Zanzibar from the Dreadnok 7-pack. I used the Destro ancestor head for that figure and added my own eye patch on the proper side. They just re-used those IG Destro legs on the club Darklon. This is just lazy from the chest down. Keep the head and arms and change the torso, mid-section and legs.

lukeruzinsky@gmail.com
12-01-2017, 09:07 PM
I am so stoked about this one! This one is the reason I bought this fss. Legs need to match but otherwise figure is absolutely perfect with an awesome head sculpt.

kelty11@verizon.net
12-02-2017, 11:59 AM
In my mind Crystal Ball and Stalker are tied for best figure of FSS 7. Can't wait to have in hand.

etquick2003@yahoo.com
12-04-2017, 02:48 PM
This really looks like a smash kit of Dreadnoks with a new head. I can’t get into this figure when it was put ahead of other great 1987 and 1988 figures that sold so much better than this one did. Others in this series are great but....

crj9driver@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Finally! Crystal Ball! I thought we'd never see him.

ChadExcitement@aol.com
12-05-2017, 03:46 AM
#### #### #### ######

bdwhite79@gmail.com
12-09-2017, 03:34 AM
In my mind Crystal Ball and Stalker are tied for best figure of FSS 7. Can't wait to have in hand.

I couldn't agree more! The reveal of these two figures alone put me on board for FSS 7.0. Looking forward to it!

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
12-30-2017, 07:34 PM
To the people that requested him. He has arrived. Now let's push to get some figure in the modern era scale of the figures from G.I.Joe Extreme or figures from Renegades series.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-30-2017, 07:54 PM
or we can request more holes to be filled in the same line as Crystal Ball...